Chapter 28: Fate

Ally POV

I couldn't sleep that night. I toss and turn thinking about all the things that have happened. Austin slept on the couch which I felt bad for him sleeping there but it was his idea. I won't argue about that. It's when I try to sleep my brain goes into thinking mode and won't shut up.

I sigh and get up. I put on my robe over my night gown. My robe is so amazing it's so soft and cuddly and my favorite color which is red. It's my favorite robe.

I tip toe down the stairs into the living room. I could hear Austin taking breathes as he sleeps. I directed myself away from how he's asleep by thinking about food.

Gosh I'm starving. I walk across the wooden floor then BAM.. There was a wet spot on the floor... And I slipped. I crash onto the floor and it caught me by surprise. Oops.

I get up and I bump into someone. I look up to see Rocky. Gosh, why is everybody taller than me? "Uh good morning to you." Rocky says with his morning voice even though its only two in the morning. I nod.

"Good morning to you too." I say and get out a coffee cup. He reaches over me and gets out also. "You want coffee or cappuccino?" I ask him. He points to the cappuccino box. I smile and nod.

Rocky sits on the island with his phone checking social media happily waiting.

I slide his cappuccino in the coffee maker. The scent appears and suddenly, it makes me want to throw up. I run to the trash can and start vomiting. As soon as I knew it, Rocky was holding back my hair and rubbing my back. Okay then.

I stand up straight and felt a rush of dizziness coming through but I quickly regained my balance. Rocky was watching every move I made. "Are you okay?" Rocky asks. Considering that just happened, I guess I'm still okay.

"Yeah I'm just fine." I say and his cappuccino gets done. I hand him his coffee cup and put mine in the coffee maker.

"Okay." Rocky says then finally drinks his coffee cup in peace. I watch as the coffee pours into mine. "I can't handle this." Rocky says finally scaring the crap out of me out of silence.

Rocky gets out two cups and jelly beans. What the heck is he doing? He looks at me. "Which one makes you laugh a lot?" He asks. It takes me a moment to realize what he's talking about. Austin and Riker.

"Riker has a great sense of humor." I say after I think for a moment. Rocky places a jelly bean in one cup.

"Which one makes you get so many butterflies?" Rocky asks again.

Austin gives me so many butterflies but then he can kill every one of them in a second. Riker is the same way.

"Both." I plainly say. He puts a jelly bean on both sides. He slightly leaned against the cabinet thinking of another question. Finally, he came up with another question.

"Who can you see yourself spending the rest of your life with?" He asks. Suddenly, I take a moment and think.

Then I knew who. I looked at Rocky and smiled. He read my mind and dumped the whole bag of jelly beans on who I had on my mind's side.

~

"Wakey wakey." I hear someone say tickling me. I sigh and realize I fell asleep on the counter eating jelly beans with Rocky. I open my eyes and Rocky is sitting right beside me asleep.

I sigh and sit up to see Ellington awake. He grins and takes a jelly bean and eats it. "Did you two need candy or what?" He asks. I shrug and he gets out cereal and milk.

We both got cereal and milk. I got Lucky Charms while he got Apple Jacks. He came up with the idea to mix the cereals together. Surprisingly, it was satisfying to have that. It was great!

The next few minutes it was silent. Just Ellington and I eating (with Rocky's snoring). Then Rydel walked into the kitchen.

I never have hated or disliked someone so much in my life. Rydel played me. She acted like someone I could trust and she ruined it. Now she's acting like she's the victim. It's not right! She told Austin in the first place so it's her fault!! Not mine. I would've told Austin but she made it sooner and not the right time.

I mean, I can make my own choices. I am old enough to do that. I need to calm down. Ugh.

Then it came. My nausea came back again. I get up to go puke in the trash can but it was too late. I threw up all over the floor making Rocky stir awake. He looked at me and seemed to be in a deep thought. I wipe my mouth and take a drink of milk.

"Well aren't you just a attention stealer? Throwing up just to get attention. That's low." Rydel mumbles. I turn to her and grit my teeth trying not to scream at her.

"Ally, follow me." Rocky takes my hand and drags me to the bathroom. I stare at him when we reach the bathroom and he shuts the door behind him.

Rocky turns and looks at me. I shrug my shoulders to show my wonder of why exactly are we in the bathroom together? Rocky understood and got out a few things in packages and looked at me and I looked at them.

Pregnancy tests.

I stare at him. "I'm not-"

"You never know if you are. There's always a chance." Rocky points out. I sigh and take them away from him. He stood there.

"I need my privacy. Can you get out?" I ask. Rocky slightly moves head to the side and gets in the shower. "Fine. You can stay in there but no peeking!" I warn him and I heard a chuckle out of him.

I slowly do each of the pregnancy tests. Every time, it was the same amount of lines. I stare at them. Rocky gets out and looks at them with me. When he checks all three of them, he widens his eyes at me.

Oops.

_________________________
QOTC: Who do you think Ally chose?

Love always

Zayne

HAPPY FATHER'S DAY!

Also thanks for all the comments on the last chapter!