-INTRODUCTION-

"Before we proceed Listen up New girl ,Crown lake high is known for it having the richest and most spoiled brats in the State So here are some rules you need to play by".

.stay away from Jordi she's the popular girl/queen bee ,accompanied by her minions Chloe and Camila these girls are discourteous and are the tryrants of this school .

we have three popular hot ,endearing boys called the trio , first up we have Caden Miller he has brunette hair and brown eyes, his family is the third riches in this town/state his family owns a fortune and are owners of the Miller Hotel restaurant, resort and ecetra

Secondly we have Xavier Orlando his family is well known for the biggest publishing companies , law firms ,resorts i can go on and on without stopping ,he has light brunette hair ,blue eyes and they're the second group of rich people In the state.

Thirdly we have Holden Andrews his family are the owners of drew Movie productions and are well known, they are the billionaires, he has jet black hair and ocean eyes, I'm sure you must have heard of them because they are pretty famous especially Holden his an Instagram star and his parents are actors ohh one more thing stay away from him because his girlfriend is Jordi and she's going to make your life here living hell if you go anywhere close to him .

As much as Amelia wanted to keep out of the school drama Xavier Orlando befriends her and with time he falls for her , But does she feel the same way or is there more than what the eye meets.

FOREVER ISN'T PROMISED♧