chapter 22:~ HATE~

'Beep beep beep beep ' is all I could hear and flash blacks of what Holden said , he called me canning and naïve , he called me a gold digger In directly I can't believe I fell for someone who doesn't want anything to do with me , Disdain was what holden felt towards me and I decided to feel the same way,I try to open my eyes but my whole body seems stiff ,I try once more and they bulge open though I still feel grouchy because of the beeping noise sounding through my ears.

"Amelia you're awake you scared me back in the elevator your body was pale and you got all sweaty am glad you are awake now "Holden Say's as if he cares about me

"Where am i"

"You're admitted we are currently at a hospital downtown you fainted in the elevator and i was worried about you" holden mutters

"You can stop pretending Holden we are just the two of us, you wouldn't have cared if I had died back there I mean you just made me feel obliterated some time back and now you want to act all gratifying, why would you feel sorry for a gold digger"

Holden looks hurt by my words but brushes it off ,because that's what he always does.

"Why didn't you tell me ?" He mutters

"Tell you what Holden ? "

"That you've got anorexia nervosa I could have found a way to help you"

"Who told you that I've got anorexia nervosa" I rebuttal

"The doctor said so  ,he mentioned you haven't eaten a proper meal in a while that's why you felt that way and your muscles and body are weak , your sugar levels are very low you need something to boost your energy "

"You know you could have told me earlier I wouldn't have been such a jerk "

"I don't need your sympathy ,you are impudent and egotistical like all the other rich people I know and don't ever talk to me, one more thing don't tell anyone else about this , you've done enough to hurt so make sure you keep this to yourself "

"Your secret is safe with me but all you have to do is promise me you'll improve on your eating habits "

"As if you care" I  muse sacarstically

"Care about what  princess "I turn my head sideways only to see Xavier at the entrance.

"Xavier you're here "I say a little bit shocked and I hope he didn't hear my conversation with Holdem

"Yes Holden called me some minutes ago to tell me you were admitted and mia is here too she's just speaking with the doctor" Xavier say's

"How are you feeling is everything alright I know i shouldn't have let you go all by yourself "

"But nothing bad happened to me and am fine but I could really use a  hug " I muse

Xavier comes and embrace's me  i inhale his cologne and hold on to him ,just what I wanted i mummur.

Holden clears his throat and we pull back.

"Oh yeah sorry I totally forgot you were in here" mutters Xavier

"I'll be going out i'll go ask the doctor if you can be discharged "retorts holden

"Okay man thanks for taking care of her" utters Xavier

After 2hours
"There's this bonfire party that the school is hosting do you want to go or maybe you want to rest " mia proclaims

"I would like to go out I am already peckish it might be the meds the doctor gave me "

"Amelia can I ask you a question and promise to answer truthfully"

"Yeah what's up"

"I've been noticing you don't usually touch your food whenever we are out to eat or even when we are indoors is there something wrong with you ?"

"Ummm well yes I've been having difficulties in eating since my mum left but it got worse this year, I've got an eating disorder the reason I passed out in the elevator is because I was low on sugar".

"Don't worry am here for you and you'll be better in no time I promise to try my best no Matter what , I'll help you through it all"

"Thanks mia it means a lot to me "

'Knock knock '

''I'll get that'' mia say's

"Jordi what are you doing here, who did you come see as far as I am concerned Holden's room is at the VIP area "I hear mia muse at the door .

"I came here to see Amelia "

Mia looks at me with the what's going on look ,I also look at her with a surprised face.

"May I know what you are here for jordi "

"Well I just came to apologise for what I did at the volley ball court the other day "

"Ummm okay why now?"

" It was hard to get a hold of you ,How's your eye doing " she utters

"Just okay"  I muse

"That's lovely see you around "she says and walks out.

"That was weird why would jordi come here to apologise to me that's not like her ".

"Yeah  very weird ,i guess she migt have changed" muses mia

ווו×

Jordi's pov
Amelia was all he ever mentioned ,I was getting agitated from the very first time she showed up thing's between me and Holden were always going in the wrong direction all because of that gourmand but I decided to take a drastic step and found out all about her past and I found out some juicy stories I knew that Holden would do anything to protect her so my plan was going to work I'll make sure she'll never have to mess with me again, I decided to go apologise to her for hitting her face with a volleyball, but  right before I could knock I had something juicy turns out Amelia has an eating disorder I know this will come in handy one day ,poor girl doesn't want anyone to find out but I've got other plans.

"Did you apologise for real this time jordi " Holden utters

"Yes  bear I did I would do anything for you ,am sure you absolutely know that , I don't even know why you care so much for that piece of shit, Holden I mean what does she have that I don't ,what do you see in her that you can see in me"

"Jordi I don't have time for this last time I checked you blackmailed me into treating her that way but am now done with your games "

"You certainly don't want to do that after what I've found out today you love her don't you "

"No I just care for her as a friend thats all" he muses.

"Mmmm I see ,since we are still a couple do you want to go out I heard there's a bonfire going on tonight maybe after you can have some this" I say while tapping my arse

"Hmmm I'm really not in the mood "Holden says

I hate it when someone gets into my way, Elle got into my way and I got rid of her ,made sure she moved to another town and changed  schools,my plan is going smoothly, what's going to happen to amelia will be the depth of her. I utter under my breath.