chapter 17: -CONFESSIONS -

Amelia's Pov•←
I Tossed and turned all night just thinking of Xavier's confession echoing through my ears ,am getting grouchy just thinking about it ,I think the only person that could ease my notions is mia I need someone to talk to before this angst eats me up ,Since mia and i arent talking ,I think I know the perfect person to talk to ,I  get out of bed and walk towards Ava's room,Just as I thought she isn't sleeping yet.

"Hi Ava"

"Hi Amelia what's up",she say's

"I need someone to talk to "

"You can't sleep?" She asks and turns to face me.

"Yeah I can't ".

"What's bothering you "

"Well mia and I had a small argument because she's being acting weird lately and I tried to confront her about but she made a big fuss about it and told me some stuff I was yet to realise "

"Did you ask her why she's been acting up?".

"Not really  I think it's caden whose influencing her"

" you should try to find out first she might be going through stuff other than caden.

"I'll do just that tomorrow and there's another thing well Holden's being avoiding me lately I don't why ,on the other hand  Xavier told me he liked me today and I accidentally slammed the door in his face without uttering a word "

"Wow  seems like  my young sister  is  already  having  boy issues and its barely senior  year " she  says and chuckles.

"Am  serious Ava I don't know what to do "

"Fine I'll stop making fun of you, you  said Xavier said he likes you but last time i checked didn't you like Holden or was I mistaken"

"Yes I did like Holden and I still like him but I like Xavier too and I don't want to crush his heart I mean his the sweetest human being I've ever met other than that I feel something for him "

"Your situation is complex but the best thing you can do is figure out who your heart truly yearns  for , if its holden , has he shown you that he feels the same  way?  If  he hasn't  ,I think you should  erase him off your memory and settle things with   someone who feels the same way about  you ,I wouldn't advise you to lead someone on or play with thier emotions either."

"I think I know what I am going to do, i'll talk to Holden tomorrow and  tell him how i feel and then from his response  I'll Have Time to process considering the fact that Holden has a girlfriend I think I'll just have to move on".

"Is he still with the Jordi girl you told me about last time ,I thought they broke up"

"Practically they did but they got back together recently "

"Then you are in a rigid situation let's start from you finding out why his being avoiding you  and as for Xavier just tell him the truth  about how you feel".

"You think I should tell him I like him and Holden what will he think of me Ava hello this is reality it's not a rom-com movie or fairytale".

" it wouldn't  hurt to do that  although  By the truth I mean tell him you need time to figure out your feelings , now go to bed and wait for tomorrow am tired I need to rest ".