Chapter 15: →FEELS GOOD TO BE BACK←

~Listen to so good by dove Cameron for this chapter~.

Pop the champagne
I'm feeling elevated
Feeling motivated
Oh there's something happening in my brain

I guess
It's just one of those days.....

My suspension is over, and I am preparing for school, I shut out Holden because I didn't want to hear what he wanted to say last week however I haven't heard from him since that very day ,I'm sure what I did is right considering the fact that his girlfriend is a psycho, I hear two knocks at my door and I tell who ever is knocking to come in.

"Good morning sweetheart "my dad utters.

"Good morning dad".

"I wanted to talk to you about something before you go to school" he says.

"Sure  go on".

"Well I just want you to be careful, make sure you stay away from such drama  at school be a good girl."

"Yeah, dad I know I didn't do it intentionally".

"I understand but just associate with the right company the walkers are very powerful people in town "he says.

"I promise not to engage in any more fights you Have my word "I say and hug him tightly.

"That's enough kiddo, I'll see you after school" he says and leaves the room.

"Lia  someone brought this package yesterday I forgot to give it to you because I was exhausted" Ava says while leaning towards my bedroom door.

"A package for me? does it say who it's from "I ask while trying to iron my ruined  stained uniform.

"No it doesn't ,a little strange isn't it".

"Yeah let me open it before I head out"

I open the package and find a brand-new uniform "who could have gotten me this?".

"What is it" Ava asks.

"A brand-new uniform" I muse

"Let me take  look ,whoever bought you this is such a life saver." He utters

"I might as well say a angel ,it might be Mia she told me about her having another pair of uniform" I quickly change into the new one and look at myself in the mirror and smile once more before going downstairs.

                            _______♧________

Coming back to crown lake after being suspended just feels like the first time I came here.
Everyone is staring at me and I can hear whispers from each individual I walk past through I head to my first class and settle ,I'm glad I didn't get to  see any annoying face ,it  saves my mood from being ruined, Mia walks in class 30 minutes after the lesson begins with caden tracing behind her, she's never come late to class, and she looks totally different in black eyeshadow and make up.

"Ms Oliveira I don't like how you've been behaving lately if you continue with this unruly behaviour I'll Have to involve your parents." Says Mr brown.

So she's been doing this  more often  ,am sure caden must be the reason behind it I bet his just as bad as Holden, I scribble down thank you on a piece of paper and pass it to Mia.

I see her dotting down something, and she passes it back to me with words written
"Thank you for what Amelia ? Though it's great to see you back".

If she's not the one who got me this new uniform who could it be.

"I can't wait for spring break" Mia says for the hundredth time.

"I mean we are going to Paris or santa monica but it's not a big  deal is it " I mutter.

"Amelia did you hear me "she asks.

"Loud and clear babe I just didn't want to respond".

"Why are you acting shitty "

"What do you mean I am acting shitty Mia when you are the one that changed, coming late for lessons  and dodging some of your  classes ,you barely talked to me during the last week of my suspension, I tried reaching out but you didn't respond to any of my texts  ,so something is seriously  wrong with you". I utter.

"I am sorry ms petty ,but  the world doesn't  revolve around  you, so stop being a bitch about it".

" I'll  pretend like i didnt hear that , because you dont mean it ,what's  really  going on, what was Mr brown talking about back in class , is it because of caden?".

"Well Mr brown caught me smoking, but I promise it was only a one time thing and I don't do it regularly I begged him not to tell my parents".

"What !Mia I couldn't imagine you would do such a thing who gave you the cigarette?"

"Caden told me to try it, but I promise it was nothing serious."

"I really think you've gone to far with this mia open your eyes caden is no good for you his just influencing you to do bad stuff and I didn't think you could abide to everything he tells you to do this has gone way too far ,you're blinded by your emotions to see the bad stuff  his doing "

"He likes me lia, and I don't want you telling me what I should and shouldn't do, when you are flirting with both Xavier and Holden, quit leading them on and fix your life and  one more  thing  stop wishing for something  you can't  have rather someone  atleast  the person i like feels the same way about me" utters Mia as she  walks past me.

"I can't believe she said that to me, I should stop wishing for someone I can't have?, Is that how she sees it too?"

"Princess I heard you are back in school, so I decided to bring you something special "Xavier say's while  popping up in my front of Me.

"Thanks, Xavier but am not in the mood for surprises right now can we do this later".

"Am sure what ever I have will cheer up your mood I saw you and mia having a heated conversation ".

"Were you eavesdropping" I ask him

"I was too far to get what you were saying , so technically I wasn't but don't let her get to you ".

"Yeah! you are right I shouldn't, It actually feels good to back here after two whole weeks I can't lie I missed seeing  you"

"Wow, I  can't believe you said you missed seeing me it's so unbelievable"

"Don't grow big-headed it's just a one time thing"

"I already have  follow me to my car I got you something."

"Oh my word, Xavier you bought me a whole big box of chocolate and my favourite flowers, how'd you know I love Lillie's "

"I did some research ".

"Thanks so much this is so sweet "I  muse and embrace him,  still in Xavier's arms ,Holden passes by and gives me a stern cold look, Weird his being acting weird lately .

"Let me drop you off home" Xavier insists.

The car ride was quiet and peaceful that's how I feel whenever I am with Xavier his ever calm, looking  Amiable as always,Snap out of it girl my inner mind echoes through my ears.
We reach my house and Xavier walks me through the front door as I was about to open the front door.

"Amelia" Xavier calls out.

"Yes " I say to him smiling with the box of chocolate and flowers he got me earlier , he reaches at me and pecks my cheek muttering the words  "I like you"
Those words keep on replaying in mind over and over again,"What Xavier? , what do you  mean?" I  ask unsure of what he just said.

"I said I like you ,like you   I've  felt this way for  quite some time "he says looking dead serious on his face.

Maybe Mia was right I am leading Xavier On?