chapter 18: -SPRING BREAK TRIP-

I  just finished packing my bags for our school trip ,I can  feel  the  adrenaline rushing through my veins, I've never been away from my family but here I am traveling to another state for a week, I  pray I don't cross paths with that  douche bag .

"Have fun  on your trip but not too much fun" Ava say's while giving me a tight hug ,she helped me pack most of my clothes for  the trip and mia and i did some shopping the day before so am set and ready to go .

"Let's get going kiddo before the bus at school leaves " muses Dad

"Sure  let's get going "

"Bye Ava try to survive without me "  I muse.

“haha I think you should tell that to yourself  little sister "

 I just arrived at school and I haven't seen any of my friends of course except for Holden guess because his not my friend anymore , I'll  have to get him out of my head.

“whose ready to go to Santa Monica! "I see mia yelling and coming my way with Mr.smith their chauffer carrying her bags.

"Wouldn't be this girl" I say while pointing to myself and rolling my eyes

"Don't be so boring Amelia you know we are going to spend most of this trip together i even carried  extra snacks for our first trip as besties just me and you let's forget about those boys eyyy"

"You're right but do you realise this is a a school trip Not  a bestfriend vacation so  the boys will be around 24/7"

“Yeah who cares about them it's just you and I against the world” mia argues.

"I like the sound of that babe now let's get going or all the nice seats will be taken "

It took mia and I  10mintues to reach the bus she carried a lot of luggage  on a one week trip damn this girl is so extra,We just finished putting our bags in the baggage and now we Gotta find seat's inside.

"No sooner had  we entered the bus than I saw Holden and jordi coupled together snuggling" such dimwits I murmur to myself

"Hi mia I saved a seat for you" utters caden and motions his hands to where his seating.

"Oh Amelia I hate to do this to you but  don't you think I should go I mean this could be the perfect bonding time for me and him you know after our epic  kiss and him asking me to be his girlfriend  which I haven't given him an answer yet.. "

“Yeah sure this trip is going to be about you and I against the world No boys right, I imitate what mia said earlier but you know what go ahead i'll find a perfect seat for myself you're lucky am not that heartless".

"You're the best Amelia I love you" mia say's and  goes to seat with caden great it's now me ,myself and I against the world .

"Hey princess ,I saved a seat for you right besides me "Xavier says and pat's the seat next to him I mean it couldn't hurt seating next to him considering the fact that his seat is right next to Holden's and Jordi's seat can't this get any better.

"Thanks blue eye's I couldn't wish for a better spot than sitting next to you" I say loud enough for Holden to hear.

" I know you love my company  and I did carry something that will keep us entertained for the whole trip"

"What is it " I  ask .

"Well I carried my flash drive and laptop so we can watch movies throughout the day before we reach our destination not forgetting I carried your favourite snacks, and some novels too  and I made a playlist of all your favourite songs."

"Aww this is why I adore you,you always  read my mind and know exactly what I  need" I  say while I  kiss Xavier's cheek ,omg did I just say that loud for Xavier to hear I look at my right hand side and see Holden staring blankly at me I guess he heard what I said damn Amelia learn to shut your big mouth I huff to myself .

Xavier looks taken back at my word's and his cheeks turn a shade of red and I can't believe his blushing  and his face looks so damn good after sometime he  regains his posture,The bus starts moving  meaning our journey starts now.

"Do you want to listen to some music "
Xavier muses

"Yeah sure I would love to ,he hands me the other piece to his ear pod's and plays " I like me better when am with you by lauv

This is such a lovely moment I wish I would have had with Holden if only that would be possible I look over their seat  and catch Holden staring at Xavier and I because am currently laying on Xavier's shoulder  with his perfect light blue eye's which made me fall for him in the first place am such a knucklehead how would I think I would have a chance with him, I didn't notice that I was still staring at him so I  decided to break this staring competition or whatever you wish to call it  and look up to xaviers whose eyes are glued to the current movie playing.

"Amelia ummm do you want to eat anything we've been on this bus for 4hours and you haven't eaten anything".

"Oh no don't worry about me Xavier i really don't feel hungry"

"But i Have some of your favourite snacks are you sure you don't want any  "

Guess eating some won't hurt will it.
"Fine I'll have some  spicy doritos "

"I carried the right thing Xavier
Muses".

"Hi babe am getting worked up just sitting and doing nothing can we watch a movie or eat some snacks or do something interesting" jordi says to Holden but it seems like she was talking to me because she was looking me straight in the eyes whilst uttering those words

"Sure babe we can watch some movies and of course feed each other snacks" Holden Say's

My eyes almost bulge out of thier socket's by hearing Holden saying those words ,Wow this is the first time I've heard him being cloying to her guess people do change  or is he trying to make someone jealous, probably not me because  I didn't feel anything.