chapter 21: -PICCADILLY -

Never in my life did I imagine that I would go on a date in Santa Monica with a sweet gentleman if it wasn't for mia pumping some sense in my brain I wouldn't have agreed to this date, The Good thing is that I carried some fancy clothes to wear on a date, laying on my bed waiting for mia to arrive from the basketball game the school was having , I've been told to stay in my room until my wound gets better and I couldn't be thankful for that because I wouldn't be moving around with a swollen face I would have been the schools laughing stock , from what I heard  jordi was punished for her actions, I   text Xavier just to know where we are going  ,I  don't want to over dress .

Hey can I get a clue on where exactly we are going ,can't decide on what to wear .

Xavier:I think a casual fit will do princess , I'll be there to pick you up at 5:30 .

Okay noted.

"What do you think of my outfit mia, this is casual right "
"Oh my,you've asked hundred times you look gorgeous darling ".

I decided to go with some kaki pants
a white body con long sleeved shirt paired up with a white Bennie because it's quite chilly outside, as for my shoes I decided to wear my white Dr martens ankle boots not forgetting  putting on some makeup to makemy eye look better.

"Xavier just texted saying he'll be here in 2mintues I just hope all goes well"

" Don't worry just be yourself tonight's your night" mia say's .

'a knock is heard at the door' "That must be   Xavier  i'll get it " I  tell Mia.

"I wasn't going to get it anyway" mia utters.

I open the door and see Xavier in a white t-shirt and some black pants paired up with  jordan shoes , and his wearing a white Bennie similar to mine , I can't stop gwaking at him  he looks so nice  , I  think  i  might be drooling.

" Ready to go princess ?" He utters

"Yes am more than ready,  you look  good  the white  shirt makes your eyes look more vivid".

"Thank you my lady, you look pretty as always" .

"You still didn't tell me where we going ,are you going to keep it a secret forever" we are currently in an uber I don't know where to .

"I'll tell you under one condition just promise me you'll do it "Xavier say's

"Sure I'll do it ,just mention it"

"Are you sure?" He insists

"Yeah what do you want me to do"

"Give me a peck" Xavier say's his blue  eyes boring directly into mine.

"Where " I ask

"On the lips " he retorts

"Umm okay" I  lean in close and all of a sudden I hear Xavier chuckling .

"I was just playing with you princess but if you want to , you can do it"

"I swear you're a pain in the arse Xavier you made me look  clumsy  , but that wont stop me from doing  it ,I give Xavier a sloppy peck on his right cheek.

" oh my is that a blush I see on Mr Orlando's  face" I tease him.

"No this guy doesn't blush " he utters

"Am all ears tell me where we are heading"

"We are going to the Santa Monicas first designed Piccadilly circus I saw an advert on the internet saying it will be designed  exactly like  the one in Europe I don't know if you'll love it "