CHAPTER 30: -TAKE AWAY-

Listen to takeaway by illenium and chain
Smokers .

It's almost been a month since Xavier and I dating started  dating.
I'm currently in his car and we are on our way to school Everything is going smoothly as expected .

"Babe would you like to have dinner at my place one of these days my parent's would be thrilled to meet you" Xavier mutters

"I would love to but am a bit caught up this week though that doesn't mean I won't make it"

"Well that seems good, Am sorry to say but you never make time for me or us, This past week you've been spending time with Holden and we rarely talk adding up to that I don't want us to be secretive, promise to tell me everything?"

"Im sorry it seems like that,its because we are practicing for the music festival you know how important this is for me and yes no secrets I'll be truthful as possible"

"Yes I know ,but I want to be with my girlfriend most of the time kindly adjust your schedule " Xavier says and gives me his puppy dog face.

"Well alright I'll do so , I just didn’t think you thought of it that way i promise its nothing to worry about"

"I know I trust you " he mutters and smirks at me.

After the car pulls up xavier gets out first and rushes to open the door for me,We proceed to the building hand in hand with all smiles on our faces ,Everyone we come across to ,stares at us well more especially me .

"Xavier? "

"Yes princess"

"Is it just me or is that people are staring at us bewilderedly "

"That's just how crown lake people are once something catches their eye they can't  help  it but gwak".

We vacillate through the hallway till we reach my locker, I put all the necessary stuff in and get what I need , while Xavier does the same too.

My first lesson today is music class , Holden and I haven't still decided on what song we are going to sing ,I'm hoping will do so today.

Xavier comes up to me and embraces me

"I'll see you later princess " he whispers in my ear and places a kiss on my cheek.

"Alright  I'll see you later ". I mutter while grinning

I make my way to the music room and I am one of early birds For this lesson,The lesson will begin in 10minutes and only 15 out of 20 students are here,I decide to go through the previous notes from last week  to pass time, Two minutes till the lesson starts and Mrs Scott walks In as well as other students ,The lesson starts and Holden is nowhere to be seen it's always like this.

"Good morning my talented students for today The lesson is all about learning how to relax your voice we all know the music festival is coming up and no audience wants to hear a cracky and shaking voice so make sure you take these notes down ,but before that , everyone in this class has a partner so make sure you study your partners voice ,Take down these notes you'll need them when rehearsing..". Mrs Scott Utters..

"Firstly make sure your  partner isn't breathing wrong  when singing ,Many singers make the mistake of breathing wrong ,Often singers will breathe from their shoulders or chest and add tension to their voice,But the truth is that learning to breathe for singing is easy to do. It just takes the right technique and some practice ,Secondly Not... "

The door swings open and Holden  in all his  glory appears ,His got the same dubious expression on his face He strides to our seat and takes out his note book , though everyone's commencing at him , His posture remains the same.

Mrs Scott continues her lesson and I continue jotting down my notes.

" As I was saying before Holden interrupted me well warming up your voice is really important because ,Warming up your voice is an incredibly important part of singing well If the voice isn't warm, it's way too easy to miss the high notes you're going for And thirdly knowing your voice type is an important first step to become a better singer Knowing your voice type is important so you can know what to expect from your voice If you're a Bass, it'd be crazy to try to sing like Sam Smith Or if you're a Soprano, you may never sound just like Amy Winehouse, That's because your voice type is totally different from those singers"

Mrs Scott continues her lesson.

" Good morning " Holden lets out

"Good morning Holden "I say and continue taking down my notes but I can still feel his gaze on me.

The siren rings and music class is over which means it's time for math class, I groan and lay on my bag, trust me I love math but I'm sharing the class with people I don't get along with  ,by that I mean Jordi and her minions.

"Quit being inactive, let's go for math class" Holden informs me

"Am not being inactive, l was gathering all the energy i need  for math class".

"I was wondering, for our practice today would you like to do it from my place "

"Umm Yeah that would be great ,wait Holden what time are we rehearsing ?"

"How's 4:30 for you?" He asks

"It's fine , I believe will be done by before eight ,because Xavier and I set up a special date tonight"

"Am I allowed to know where? " Holden muses

"No you're not but I'll let you know either ways  I'm finally going to meet his parents"I retort.

He stares at me bluntly ,doesn't  utter a word and he saunters  to math class, well that was great I muse to myself

                          ______♧______

"Lia?"

"Yeah Mia what's up "

"Why aren't you eating your food " she asks

"This food isn't appetising at all " I say

"But I thought burgers were your favourite "

"Yes they are , I guess I'll take a bite just for your sake , you won't let me be if I don't "

"No baby am here to make sure you eat your food" Mia says

"Yes mama I get it" I rebuttal

"So how are  things going with you and Xavier huh?" Mia implores

"Well everything is going out great "

"Have you guys done some lovie do vie stuff?"

"Since we arrived from santa monica No we haven't  inspite of dating for 3 weeks and a half you know I would do anything to go back in time and relive our makeup session"

"Awww i feel your pain thats the same thing  happening  to caden and I. I guess you're taking things slow or is it that you have feelings for someone else , I see the eye contact you and Holden  give each other I can sense the tension, I just hope  you know what you're doing"