Chapter 23: -SOMEONE I LOVED -

Amelia's pov

These my minds please don't lie ,when Johnny Orlando  said this I totally felt that, my minds been making up scenarios which I know aren't true but hey look at the bright side some of it came off to a good start am back to square one ,just one incident where Holden acted like he cared and boom my heart still feels the same  way no matter how much venom he spit in my face I still feel the same, But I was going to make  a decision that would  change all that ,I was going to say yes to Xavier ,him and I would be a couple everyone would be mesmerised  to see.

"Let's go to the last party of our spring break trip  baby this should be a blast for the both of us ,as for me am going to make it memorable for caden and I " Mia mutters

"Mmmhm cheesy huh tell me what you have planned"

"I'll give you the details later darling but now tell me what do you plan on doing tonight".

"Well I've decided i'll give Xavier a chance am finally going to say yes ".

"Shut up for real "

"Yeah I guess I like him and  the way he numbs all my pain I feel safer with him "

"Xavier's a great guy he won't do anything to hurt you trust me" mia say's

"Yes I know that and I'll try my best not  to do so now let's go to the damn party!"

                         ___________♧__________

Santa Monica's beach looks pretty awesome at night it's looks all colourful and lavish.

"That's my que babe , caden is over there doing limbo i'll meet you at the hotel room later take care " mia say's and wanders off.

"I will be going to the bar ,I need to feel at ease before  joining the crowd or before seeing Xavier, I'm not really a fan of alcohol but I heard it boosts your confidence,  Two shot's of vodka please" I tell the handsome brunette bar tender.

"It's too strong and you look under age are you sure you are old enough to take alcohol" he conveys.

I look at his name tag and it reads Luca , "well Since when did you interfere in people's lives  Iuca"

He chuckles and a dimple shows on his left cheek "well since someone pretty looks like they are going through stuff" he says and hands me the shots

"Thanks"   I say and take the shot's rapidly

"Wow slow down there pretty lady is it a heartbreak  situation?"

"no absolutely not it's just a stupid  love triangle if that's how they call it" .

My phone buzzes and I look down at my screen and see a text from Xavier.

Where you at  princess

I Text back saying am at the bar area .

"And you're involved  in it ?"  Luca retorts

"Unfortunately  yes I wish I could tell you about it but  time wont allow it , i'll be out of here in a few".

"Hey princess"   Xavier says and kisses my cheek.

"Hi blue eye's didn't know you would make it here real quick" .

"I would absolutely do anything for you"  he says.

"How do you want to spend the last night in Santa Monica " I ask Xavier

"That's an oblivious question I would obviously want to spend it with you".

I let out a chuckle and look away  I totally forgot we were still at the bar area hopefully Luca didn't see me blush.

"Do you want to go somewhere a little bit private"  he asks

"Definitely I am in for that" I get up my seat and say byee to Luca and follow Xavier's lead .

He holds my hand firmly as we pass through a crowd of exhilarated  party people the sun hasn't yet set and people are still arriving , Xavier leads me to a beach house just after the bonfire venue .

" you'll be safe and  free here "he utters.

The beach house is large ,it has a beautiful blend of wood and stone  giving it  a somewhat modern architecture  it has an  outdoor terrace along with a  comfortable  seating area.

"What do you think of it"

"It's very beautiful but why are we here "

"My dad owns it so he trust's me enough to give me access to it whilst am here ,I  didn't bring you here earlier  because I thought  you wouldn't give in you've been a bit moody these past days "

"Am sorry I've just been sentimental i guess but it's nothing serious" I retort.

"Come on in  princess "

"I make my way in and wow this place is  pretty, the house is  adorned with elegant  furnishings  white plush sofas and a  cozy fireplace,  my mum would love the baby blue  interior design I remember  when I was young she always made the house have some shade of baby blue"

"What you thinking of princess" Xavier whispers in my ear, his husky voice sounding seductive leading   goosebumps to  rise on my skin ,his body leaning towards mine with His huge figure  covering my tiny figure from behind.
I've really never been close to him like this I can feel his breath and his bear skin on mine  because the outfit I wore is revealing.

"Xavier ?"

"Yes princess"

"Can we stay like this a little longer"

"Sure but you know what's better?"

"No what" I retort

"The thought of you and I together i promise I'll give you the world and I won't give you a reason to complain  Be my girl Amelia".

"Xavier it's just that it's hard for me to trust people ".

"I know someone obviously broke your heart but I won't  give you any reason to doubt or to feel unwanted just let me in " he retorts

I don't know if  I'll be able to love Xavier the way he loves me but I promised myself to forget Holden because he was just someone I loved.
I need to move on ,am not denying the fact that   I don't feel anything  for Xavier .To be honest with myself I really do feel something ,I just have mixed feelings and  I don't know what to do about them.

"So what do you say will you be mine?" he mutters ,He warm breath .sending tingling sensations down my spine ,with his  body  pressing on mine. I turn to face him with our lips inches apart I close the gap and reach for his lips , He gives in, In a passionate and gentle way I grasp his shoulders as I nip  his bottom lip making throaty moans escape from his lips.