Chapter 25: -HOME-

Amelias pov
The one week I've spent in Santa Monica has been memorable but I've been yearning to go home ,I can't wait to see dad who always warns me to stay away from boys but here I am currently dating Xavier, I wonder how he'll react I hope his cool with it , if my mum would have been with us am sure she would have given me the African mum lecture ,As for Ava she'll be overly excited for me even though she knew how much I liked Holden Or maybe i still do but no this isn't right am with Xavier now that's all that matters.

Waking up at right side of his bed was something I could never imagine I am currently in the hotel room waiting for mia to come back from her last breakfast date  with caden she told me things got heated yesterday and alot happened can't wait to tell her about xavier and I , will be leaving for Denver in about 2hours I finished packing my luggage might as well take a one hour nap.

↓↓
"Shut up you guys made out and you're now a couple awww am so happy for you ,they grow up so fast !" Utters Mia while  wiping fake tears off her face.

"Yes we are finally dating yayyy "I retort

"But you don't seem happy is anything the Matter? "

"No mia nothing's wrong here I just didn't think this day would come"

"Look Amelia I just want the best for you okay,I know you might have mixed feelings but in order to make this work you have to give in your all Okay sweets"

" yes I get you , so what happened between you and caden yesterday " I utter.

"Well we finally did it "she muses.

"The heck like you went all the way in ?"

"Yesss "mia States while placing her hand over her mouth

"So how did it feel ,tell me all about it "

"It was painful at first then pleasurable I could go on on about how ecstatic it felt but will miss the bus "

"OMG I'm still in Awe , tell me why don't I believe you?"

"You will as soon as i give you all the intense details ,now let's start heading to the bus it's Time to leave i'll miss Santa Monica and the wild moments I spent here "

"Same here one of the best spring break holidays ever!" I retort.

____________♧___________

Weird how I haven't seen Xavier on the bus the last time I saw him was this morning back at the beach house I tried calling him but his phone is switched off I think it must be the network or something am sure his got his means of getting back home.

"Hey have you seen caden around his not on the bus" mia asks.

"No I haven't and neither is Xavier, could anything be wrong?"

"Caden would have said something but I don't think anything is wrong "

"I hope so" .

"I made a playlist for this trip wanna listen to some of the song's I added?"Utters Mia

"Yeah am down "

We've been moving for a couple of hours, I think will be in our home town in about an hour gosh I miss my bed i'll let Ava know that am almost home  incase she forgot,It seems like I can't get a hold of her ,I've called her more than twice, I'm certain she must be  caught up because ot isnt her trait to not pick up her phone".

"Are we there yet "mia utters while yawning

"No but we will be"

"Can you wake me up once  we are there "

I nod my head and she goes back to sleep

I plug in my headphones and listen to complicated by Olivia O'Brien

"Hey mia wake up we are here "I muse and tap her shoulder.

"So soon I thought we were still moving "

We get out of the bus and head outside I try to call Dad this time but I can't get a hold of him either , I try to text Xavier but his phone is still switched off.

"Amelia I think I'll be leaving now Mr smith is right across the streets is your dad here yet ?"

"No his not but I think he'll be here soon "

"we can give you a ride if you don't mind "

"No it's fine my dad will be here soon I'll see you next week"

"Sure but text me when you get home okay " she states

"Yeah sure"

I get my luggage and sit on the bench in front of the school I could have used the bus but my bags are too heavy to carry ,this is why I don't like depending on people I don't like looking vulnerable ,I see other pupils being picked up on time and here I am still waiting for my dad or Ava to come through they're are 30 mins late and  my phone is almost shutting down and it looks like it's going to start pouring soon ,lord please help me out I mutter under my breath.

You've got to be kidding me it's been past an hour and still no sign of anyone  and I'm all alone , it's going to get dark soon, I check if I've got some cash to order an uber but unfortunately I don't , I guess I'll just have to walk to the station with these heavy bags and try to get on a bus however  I'll still have to wait for the next one because   the time reads 5:30pm meaning the bus has left.

"Let's go i'll drop you off it'll start pouring soon" I hear a familiar voice utter.

I turn around to see who it is " well look at what the cat dragged  " I muse.

A/N

Hey love's sorry for not updating in a while ,if you want to read further chapters of this book you can check it out on hinovel i update more often there Dm me for the link.

Q.what do you think on the book so far