chapter 19: -Betrayal-

Ava stone's pov
I really thought moving to   Denver was not going to be easy and it would be hard to adjust, leaving all my friends behind including my boyfriend mark ,we promised to visit each other and agreed to the long distance relationship thing but as far as I am concerned nothing is working out, my Bestfriend called to tell me she saw him  coming out from a hotel room with his  ex high school girlfriend  Aquila I never liked that blonde  just from the first time i saw her ,but what can I say  once  cheater always a cheater I had a feeling because that scumbag flirts with almost everyone I was a fool to believe him but hey karma is such a good lover that I know that's  for sure .

Past
"Earth to Ava  I said I'll have one espresso " a hose voice brings me out of my notions how did he even know my name ,I look up and see a  tall  handsome figure  with a perfect jaw line I've ever seen with his vividly piercing  grey  eyes and  perfect blonde hair, smirking at  me is it  because am drooling right now .

"I know you must be surprised how I knew your name , I  saw it on your name tag "   he says and winks at me

Right my name tag  I forgot I had one I murmur under my breath.

"Can I have my espresso now "

"Sure one espresso coming up and you must be ....."

"The names Noah" he says

"Nice name "  I say while handling him the espresso

"Thanks I wouldn't mind getting it from such a beautiful lady"   he says and goes to his table .

His literally sitting there alone ,why would  a guy that perfect be literally  sitting all alone sipping on coffee mutter to myself.

Present
And that was the day I met the soon to be love of my god damn life Noah ,his been to this cafe more often and he asked me on a date I agreed and from there, we've been going on countless dates  I've known alot about him since that day I don't know  why I feel so attached to him more than ever .
I am currently going back home from my dinner date with Noah  ,I see dads car parked outside I guess his back early from work  today, he usually  comes  late these days.

"What are you doing back here I thought we made a deal  Vanessa you weren't supposed to come back here after leaving me for a rich man and fleeing away with him, you left your daughter's and denied them the right of being able to live with a mum." My dad's voice echoes as I proceed  upstairs.

"What do you mean I went away to find a future for myself and my children I've been calling over the years to talk to them but you always  decline it "a female voice echoes from the upstairs room , immediately I walked in I heard voices of people arguing  I heard my dad's voice and did he say "vanessa" this couldn't be possible my mum would never leave me and my sister  and run off with another man , I don't believe this  I move closer to my dad's room to eaves drop on the conversation .

"I think it's better you leave  vanessa there's nothing left here for you I've moved on and so have  the children ."my dad says

"I am not going anywhere I came here for my daughter's birthday  , she'll be turning older in a month's time and I want to be there with her and there's nothing you can do about it" the woman's voice utters

"So now you remembered you had a family  ,I can't believe I once  fell in love with someone this selfish my dad says

I open the door wide open to catch a glimpse ,I  can't believe my eye's she still looks the same  as she did 11years ago her hair is still long silk  and kinky  and her light brown eyes which used to shine as always are now a bit dark, her brown skin glowing vividly ,she's just like I remember.

"Mum is that you, No this can't be happening "Is what dad said all true you left Amelia and I  just because dad was incapable of buying all the riches in the world ,I honestly didn't think you'd stoop so low, all these  year's I've been hoping to see you ,just  to find out that you never wanted anything to do with my sister and I"  I blurt out with tears rolling down my eye's

"Ava darling you're back home early" my dad trying to  force  a smile on his face .

"Oh my word,Ava you've really grown  sweetheart you look just look just like me " mutters my supposedly mother.

"Am sorry but with everything I've heard today I don't think I want to talk to  either of you ,I just hope Amelia doesn't find out, she'll be so  heartbroken, she was hoping to seeing you again someday" I say and walk out quickly locking  my bedroom door  I lay down on my bed and shade some tears.

"Ava open up the door  we can talk about this "my dad and mums voice sound through my bedroom door.

"Please just leave me alone"  I argue with them.

Buzz buzz ♪♪♪  I hear my phone buzzing I check the screen and see  amelias name pop up

"Hi Amelia how are you" I say as i wipe my tears and fix my voice

"Am fine Ava  and you won't believe how pretty and nice Santa Monica is I mean it's the perfect place to go on  spring  break ,I was planning to call you yesterday but I was pretty tired, tell me about how you spent your day oh yeah you were at the café, anything interesting happen?"

"I'm fine Amelia and  I am glad you're already loving Santa Monica , so how's Xavier he posted a  photo of the two of you on his Instagram story yesterday you guys looked so cute ".

"His fine and I told him not to post it ,i'll deal with him later, I was trying to call dad but he wasn't picking can you give him the phone, and if i may ask ,Why is your voice strained  is everything  really okay" she utters

"Ummmm....well... Amelia dad is kind of busy right  now  just try to call him later am sure he'll pick up , tell you what I'm pretty exhausted I'll call you tomorrow ,take care "  I say and hung up the call before she starts asking too many questions.

"Hi Ava I know you don't want to talk to any of us but there's someone at the door  he said his name is Noah and his here for you" my dad converses

Noah!,  what could he doing here!.