Chapter XVII

"I heard Camz's whistle." The raven said.

"I got you baby." Lauren whispered, when she heard Camila whimper in pain.

"Oh shoot." Lauren mumbled when Dinah passed out.

"Chris, Can you use-"

"Sure. Go home Lo." Chris said holding Dinah in his arms. Lauren nodded before looking at Normani.

"Mani, please take Dinah home. We'll catch up later." Lauren said, with that the raven disappeared in view.

"I'll see you at home." Chris asked, looking at Normani who held Dinah and nodded.

"Do you need me to help you?" Normani asked.

"No, This will be done in an instant. I ju-" Chris said, cutting himself when he turned around and saw Tyrone gone.

"Shit." The younger Jauregui muttered.

"He's the least of our worries." Normani said, Chris nodded.

"Shit!" Damien exclaimed when Lauren appeared on her room with Camila in her hands..

"How did you-What happened?" He asked, rushing to the raven.

"I heard a her whistle, I just teleported to where she is and I saw Tyrone." Lauren said.

"Let me." He said. Lauren placed Camila on her bed while Damien began to use his ability. Just like magic, Camila's cuts were healing, and her bruises were gone.

"As for you, why didn't you tell me?" Damien said, looking at Lauren.

"Like I said, I heard a whistle. Before I knew it I was at the school's bathroom and beating Tyrone up." Lauren explained.

"Get some rest as well." Damien said, while Lauren shook her head.

"I was caught by Uncle Alejandro's goons because of Ty." Lauren blurted out, pacing around the room.

"What do you mean sweetie?" Damien asked.

"When I was on the way home, I encountered him. We fought, but he outsmarted me and isolated me. The goons caught up to me before I could get out of isolation." Lauren confessed. The raven continued to explain what happened that night, while continously walking around her room.

"Will you sit down? You're not yet fully healed!" Damien said, rubbing his temples.

"I'm gonna kill him. He messed with the wrong Vampire." Lauren growled.

"I would've killed him already, but I heard Camz in pain." Lauren said.

"Sit down." Damien said once more.

"Uncle Damien, I don't need to rest. I'm fi-" was all the raven could say before she passed out.

"Stubborn brat." Damien cursed before standing up and carrying the raven towards her bed, settling her beside the resting Camila.

"I understand why you're destined to be." Damien chuckled before shaking his head and going out the room.

"Primus." Normani greeted, when she appeared in the living room.

"Hello. They're upstairs, I'm making myself a sandwich, you two want some?" He asked, looking at Normani and Dinah.

"Yes please." Dinah smiled.

"Alright." Damien said. Normani and Dinah proceeded to walk up into Lauren's room.

"My Camren heart's beating fast." Dinah whispered as she cooed at the two. Lauren's hand was protectively wrapped around Camila's waist, while Camila cuddled close to her.