Chapter V

"Mija?" Sinuhe called her daughter as she stared off into space again.

"Yes?" Camila replied, dreamily.

"What in the world has gotten into you?" Sinuhe laughed.

"Did that Harry boy do something?" Camila shook her head quickly.

"No..about that Mom, there's something I need to say." The brunette said as she fiddled with her fingers.

"What is it?" Sinuhe smiled as she took the brunette's hand in hers.

"There's this person at school." Camila started.

"It's a girl isn't she?" Sinuhe smiled, Camila gently nodded.

"She saved me one time from being hit by a softball and we became close. She's in the class that was combined with ours, her bestfriend happened to be Dinah's close friend in the Dance club." Sinuhe nodded as she listened attentively, smiling at her 17 year old daughter. Camila continued to tell the story, while her Mom continued to ask questions whenever she gets confused.

"And then, earlier today when you talk to me telepathically.." Camila shyly mumbled.

"I dreamt of her, and it seemed like we were on a date or something." Camila said.

"Then today, Harry sang his song to me and it felt nice. But when I went to the theater room, to the backstage. I saw her there, she was singing Mom. Then she caught my eye and smiled at me while she continued to sing, and everything else disappeared mom."

"Then later on, Harry asked her to sing with him. She happened to be pointed out by her other friend, and She agreed. During the song, I watched them both. Hazza and I would exchange glances and smiles. When it was her singing, she caught my eye and smiled and I was drawn again Mom. Like there was nobody else, just us." Camila confessed.

"And..well I did something to confirm my theory." Camila shyly said.

"I'm so sorry." Camila bit her lip as she pulled away from the kiss, turning on her heels.

"Wait." Lauren called out as she grabbed the brunette by the arm.

"I like you too.."

"And?" Sinuhe smiled.

"Was Ally right?" Camila bit her lip.

"I think Ally is most certainly right, What did you do to confirm your theory?" Sinuhe said, raising her eyebrow.

"I.. Kissed her." Camila confessed in an audible whisper, as blush crept onto her cheeks.

"Oh my." Sinuhe said, looking at her daughter before hugging her.

"You've grown up!" The woman said, kissing her daughter's forehead.

"Are you saying I did imprint?" Camila asked.

"You probably did." Sinuhe smiled.

"So, what's her name?"

"Lauren."

"That's a very lovely name, I'd like to meet her some time." Sinuhe smiled.

"I'm scared mom." Camila said.

"Dad migh flip out of he finds out I imprinted on someone else, and a woman."

"Don't be scared of him. If he tries to get in between your life again, Mami will fight with you." Sinuhe smiled.

"So, when will I meet Lauren?" Sinuhe grinned widely.

"Can we not talk about her when Dad is here? And will you please promise you won't tell him anything? Unless I say it's the right time?" Camila pouted.