Chapter VII

"I'm sorry for taking two whole weeks to realize you were different as well." Lauren apologized as she kissed Camila's head.

"I actually thought you got it when your eyes widened." Camila chuckled as she rested her head comfortably on Lauren's chest.

"No. I uh.. Thought you meant the hickey." Lauren bashfully said.

"Babe!" Camila laughed.

"I know, I'm sorry." Lauren said, hiding her face in the palm of her hand.

"Speaking of Normani, does that mean.." Camila started.

"Yeah, she's the same as me." Lauren said.

"How come we never got to smell you?" The raven asked.

"Ally, the baker? She's actually a wizard kinda witch something like that. She gave us a spell that could make us smell more human like." Camila confessed.

"How come I wasn't able to distinguish you from the rest?" Camila asked confused.

"We actually tend to smell or blend in with the surroundings." Lauren added.

"That's why you wanted to get an umbrella!" Camila said.

"Yes, that's a thing but no. I wanted to get an umbrella because I kinda.. Wanted to impress you and walk closer to you." Lauren admitted.

"Aw, baby." Camila cooed kissing Lauren's cheek.

"Now you won't have to do that, you have me all to yourself." Camila grinned.

"Also, Vampires and sunlights are a common misconception Camz. I can walk through sunlights, it just limits my power." Lauren grinned.

"How about pictures?" Camila asked.

"The picture is true, the mirrors as well." Lauren chuckled.

"But the brochure? Your social sites!" Camila exclaimed.

"Remember the camera Jamie was using?" Camila nodded as she remembered it.

"Normani asked her to use her camera."

"Yes, the Camera's a special one. It can take pictures of us." Lauren chuckled.

"So thats why you never accompanied me inside the restroom!" Camila laughed, while Lauren nodded.

"Does that mean you kill people?" Camila asked, Lauren sighed before looking down.

"Lo, it's alright. I still accept you." Camila said trying to lighten up the mood.

"I don't." Lauren grinned successfully teasing Camila.

"Well the clan around me doesn't, we feed off animals. We don't kill them though!" Lauren said in defense.

"Thank goodness, I thought I was going to have to lure people." Camila joked, Lauren shook her head in amusement.

"I won't let you do that." Lauren chuckled, kissing her girlfriend's head.

"Girlfriend, that sounds nice." The green-eyed girl thought to herself.

"So the sunlight limits your power?" Camila asked while the raven nodded.

"What kind of power exactly?"

"Well aside from Strength, speed, and senses, we Vampires have 10 specific special abilities or skills. Those are Shapeshift, Element Control, Isolation, Regeneration, Telekenesis, Teleportation, Clairvoyance, Immortality, Telepathy, and Mist. The last three I mentioned are rare ones." Lauren said.