Chapter II

"Hey." Harry smiled as he approached the latina who was busy reading a book by the library.

"Hey Hazza, what's up?" The brunette asked, looking up at him.

"Oh nothing, I just found you alone here and thought you might need company." Harry smiled, while his dimples appeared.

"I'm just waiting for the bell to ring and all that." Camila chuckled as she went back into reading.

"Well, I'll keep you company then." The green-eyed boy smiled as he looked at Camila.

"Don't you have any classes?" The brunette asked while Harry shook his head.

"Lunch break, I wasn't really feeling hungry."

"Then why the library?" The curly haired boy shrugged his shoulders as he looked around.

"It's quiet here, calming, plus I like reading books. I often hide here from the boys."

"Hazza! There you are, Mr. Cowell needs us." Louis said as he placed a hand on the curly-haired boys shoulder.

"Speaking of." Harry mumbled and gave the brunette a wink.

"Well, I have to go now." Harry chuckled while the brunette nodded.

"Bye Mila Banana!" Louis said as the two walked away.

"Did you just talked to Harry without stuttering?" Dinah asked as she appeared from behind the brunette.

"Cheechee!" Camila exclaimed as she placed a hand on her chest. Dinah sat on the chair across the brunette and looked at her intensely.

"Something's not adding up." Dinah said, while Camila raised an eyebrow.

"You've stopped talking about Harry for three weeks now since he hugged you. I saw him wink at you, so why didn't you stutter? You have the biggest crush on him!" Dinah exclaimed.

"Shut up!" Camila hissed as she glared at the Polynesian.

"Are you both hanging around behind my back that you started to develop casual talking with him?" Dinah said, squinting her eyebrows.

"No." Camila laughed.

"Then what?" The brunette shook her head and shrugged.

"Walz, you've been talking about how perfect his curls are, his dimples, and his eyes ever since the start of the school year. You never stopped since August! It's the last week of February and now you decided to stop?" Dinah asked confused.

"This doesn't make sense." The Polynesian said as he raised her eyebrow.

"Are you sure you're no-"

"No China." Camila replied.

"Something's really fishy." Dinah said squinting her eyes. The truth is, Harry was not anywhere near her mind for the past weeks. All she could think about was the beautiful emerald eyes she saw. Harry had green eyes as well, but they had a yellowish tone to it as well. But they eyes she was thinking of? It didn't, it was a beautiful shade of viridescent, emerald to be exact. Turns out those colored eyes were extremely rare.

"Earth to Walz?" Dinah chuckled as she waved a hand.

"Sorry, what were you saying?"

"I said, Did you heard about Section A combining with our class." Dinah said.

"What? Why?"

"Their adviser Ms. Ambrose is on leave due to medical complications, Other teachers will substitute for her subjects, so they'll merge a few sections together. How do you feel about it?" Dinah asked.