Chapter XX

"Lauren Michelle!" The raven quickly took a sharp breath before looking at the angry Cuban-Mexican.

"Yes baby?" Lauren smiled nervously, Camila was fuming. The brunette was glaring at her, that if looks could kill she would already be on her deathbed.

"Don't baby me!" Camila exclaimed. Lauren gulped before looking at the brunette with terrified eyes.

"So whipped." Dinah chuckled, looking at Normani.

"What happened?" Chris asked, Normani was about to answer when they heard Camila.

"You better fucking run Lauren!" Camila growled before running after the raven.

"Camz! I said I was sorry!" Lauren yelled, her speed was no match for the Wind wolf. Camila was a lot faster than her, now that she's constantly training her stamina.

"You fucking ate three bananas! How the hell is that sorry!" Camila growled.

"Oh." Chris chuckled.

"Did she only count three? Lauren ate four." Taylor asked her brother.

"She has heightened senses!" Lauren yelled at her siblings. Camila growled once more before tackling the raven on the sand, successfully.

"Camz, I can exp-seriously?!" Lauren started but was cut off by herself when Camila threw a punch, that luckily she caught.

"You ate four!" Camila exclaimed, sitting on Lauren's stomach.

"I only ate three!" Lauren confessed.

"Taylor was bluffing Camz! Believe me!" Lauren panted out, trying to get away from the younger one.

"Why would I? You said you ate two! But you lied!" Camila exclaimed.

"Because you-fuck!" Lauren exclaimed when Camila successfully landed a pinch on her arm.

"Please remind me not to eat Camila's bananas." Chris gulped as he watched how his sister was being attacked by pinches.

"Does Mila always react like this whenever her bananas ar-"

"Camz please!" Lauren exclaimed again, cutting Taylor this time.

"No, it's just worst now because she's nearing her period, she woke up on the wrong side of the bed, and well she didn't get enough sleep." Dinah explained.

"You know, we could use this opportunity to train them both." Normani suggested, looking at the couple. Lauren was still lying on the sand.

"Walz! She also ate your left over spaghetti!" Dinah exclaimed.

"I did no-ouch!" Lauren exclaimed when Camila landed a slap on the raven's cheek.

"Defend yourself Lauren, Gosh!" Taylor exclaimed.

"Imagine this as a training, you have to defend yourself. Just don't hurt Camila." Chris said telepathically. As soon as Lauren understood her brother, she quickly became cautious.

"That was my spaghet-no!" Camila growled when Lauren caught her off guard by switching positions, now Camila was under her.

"Camz, you have to believe me! I'm your girlfriend!" Lauren exclaimed.

"Trust me, I'm starting to question my life choices!" Camila growled her eyes, turning slightly yellow.

"Mila! Someone called Lauren earlier, and Lauren answered the call! They sounded flirty!" Chris exclaimed.

"You are so dead Michelle." Camila growled before attempting to kick the raven. Thankfully, Lauren's reflexes were quick.

"I did not!" Lauren breathed out. At this point, both woman are a few feet away from each other. A raging Camila on the left, and a panting Lauren on the right.