Chapter XI

"Mom! You need to talk to him!" Camila exclaimed as she slammed her palm on the table.

"Camila! You must be out of your mind. Calm down!" Derek said as she looked at the brunette who was raging in anger.

"You both know where my rage is coming from." Camila said sternly, her eyes glaring.

"Mija, I know b-"

"You need to talk to him about this bullshit Mom. Vampires have been going home injured for a week now! And now even Lauren was attacked!" Camila exclaimed as tears started to form on the corner of her eyes.

"I will, Once he gets home." Sinuhe sighed.

"If he continues this bullshit, I myself will go against him." Camila growled as she roughly formed her hand in a fist.

"I suggest you lay low from seeing Lauren at the moment princess." Derek said, Camila turned to her and scoffed.

"You saw how badly Lauren was beaten up right? You saw it with your own eyes Uncle! How am I supposed to lay low? We're not even on good terms at the moment, and these fucking wo-" At this rate, the brunette had tears falling from her eyes.

"Language Camila. You are one of the wolves." Sinuhe said sternly.

"I know I am, but this?" Camila exclaimed as she made a gesture.

"This shit has to stop mom! Even the innocent ones are getting pulled into this mess!" Camila said as she wiped her tears.

"If one of Lauren's or Normani's family gets touched by our kind, I will fight." Camila said sternly.

"Where are you going?" Sinuhe said as her daughter turned around.

"I'm going to get a few things, I'm staying at Lauren's for the night." Camila mumbled.

"Camila, your father is going home in a few hours. He's going to loo-"

"I don't care, he caused this trouble. His attendees went to hunt for vampires and Lauren was badly injured." Camila said.

"Camila, you do realize Lauren killed three of them too." Derek said.

"She was outnumbered! How was a single vampire suppose to fight five wolves at a time?! How?!" Camila exclaimed, her voice cracking. Derek looked down and nodded, while Sinuhe sighed and went in to hug her daughter.

"I'm sorry mija, go ahead. I'll make up and excuse." Sinuhe said.

"I'm sorry for shouting, It's just-"

"I know mija, I know." Sinuhe said as she calmed her daughter who instantly fell into her arms.

"Do you need me to accompany you?" Derek asked the brunette.

"No thanks, Normani's coming in a few minutes." Camila sighed. A few seconds later, Normani appeared in their front porch.

"How is she?" Sinuhe asked the blue-haired woman.

"Her wounds are still healing Aunt Sinu, but she's getting better." Normani said as she smiled softly.

"Is Dinah staying with Lauren's family as well?" Normani nodded in response.

"She went out with Chris and Uncle Mike to look for the missing wolves that Lauren placed in trance. Aunt Clara sends her deepest apology-" Normani said.

"Tell Clara and Mike I'm sending my deepest apology for what happened to Lauren, I will do my best to find those wolves as well." Sinuhe said.

"Mani.." Camila whispered softly as she looked at the blue-haired woman.