Chapter XXVII

(A/N : Apologies if there are typos. The chapter is un-proof read yet.)

Previously:

"No..one! I'm Laur..en!" Camila only let out scoff.

"Then die, Lauren."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Camila showed no mercy, pressing her forearm against Lauren's neck, with the intentions of killing her indeed.

Lauren raised one hand, trying to control the things around her, while the other struggled to get out of Camila's grip. But she was too weak, and too tired. Besides, she can't hurt her own girlfriend, despite the accusation.

"Cam.."

"I..." Lauren gasped, her free arm reaching for the now wet side of her neck. Eyes going wide, hands shaking, and lips quivering.

Lauren's eyes locked with Camila's, before the brunette froze. Blood was indeed gushing of out Lauren's neck, an incision present.

Camila gasped, body shifting to the side as she looked at Lauren...A few feet away from her, one hand on the air.

"Hey." Lauren responded, eyes glancing on the floor, just behind Camila.

When the brunette turned back to the person she was pinning, she almost snapped its head off.

"How did you..." The impostor finally tried to ask, holding her neck.

It was a woman, black haired as well, brown eyes, was taller than Lauren, and wearing dark clothes, like her own girlfriend.

"I'm not dumb, my girlfriend is dead" Camila growled, finally letting go of the panting figure in front of her and stepping back.

"That hurt, but that's a fact." Lauren frowned, walking towards Camila with eyes meeting the impostor's before watching her pass out.

The raven sighed, crouching down as she placed a hand on the fellow raven's neck.

Camila glared at the woman, as if the impostor could see her. Lauren was still crouching down beside her and checking the wound. Once done, the raven moved away. A few seconds after, the impostor woke up.

The impostor was quiet, yet confusion present in her eyes. Not a single word was exchanged, or at least verbally.

(Lauren, Camila)

"For an impostor, she looked the part."

"If she wanted to copy you, she failed the first part."

"You got lucky." The impostor finally spoke up, cutting the duo from their conversation.

"Did you really think I wouldn't notice?" Camila spoke up.

The raven shook her head, eyes scanning a now clear neck, as if she never controlled the nearest knife to cut a flesh.

"Who sent you?" Lauren asked, crossing her arms.

No response.

"You clearly knew the mission, speak!" Camila growled, eyes still yellow from the anger earlier.

"Why you-" Camila started before she nearly pounced on the woman once again, while Lauren held the angry wolf back.

"You're clearly not for interrogation, mi amor." Lauren chuckled before she planted a kiss on Camila's cheek.

Lauren then took the opportunity to whisper something, and Camila had her eyes closed as she nodded, breathing in and out before grabbing her phone and dialing, as Lauren instructed.