Chapter IV

"I imprinted on Lauren?!" Camila said while Ally nodded.

"I'm not quite sure Mila, That's just my theory. Aunt Sinu can confirm it though."

(March 3rd, 1997)

"And so from the line of the Estrabao, here is Princess Karla Camila, the 6th heiress of the only Hybrid to exist." The Leader of the clan announced as he held the baby's head.

"May you be full of love, empathy,peace, and sincerity princess." The man said as he smiled at the sleeping Camila.

"Thank you Derek." Sinuhe smiled as she kissed Camila's forehead.

"All Hail princess Karla! Our 6th Generation Hieress of King Jacob, Daughter of the queen Sinuhe! Our Wind wolf princess." Derek announced before facing the crowd, as soon as he did all the wolves gathered in the place howled.

"We vow to be of your service Queen Sinuhe." Derek smiled as he bowed dow, while the others followed him. After the ceremony, Derek and Sinuhe-along with the newborn princess went to their humble home.

"According to the prophecy, a heiress from King Jacob shall be wedded to a Vampire, Queen Sinuhe." Derek confessed as he looked at Camila who was currently grunting and turning.

"I've heard about it." Sinuhe said.

"If Princess Karla is the said heiress, what will we do my queen?" Sinuhe gave him a small smile as he looked worried.

"We'll accept her as she is, just because the Vampires are natural enemies does not mean we are to fight them Derek." Derek nodded as he looked at Alejandro who had just gotten home.

"Mi Amor, Derek." Alejandro greeted.

"Sir Alejandro." Derek reciprocated, though wedded to Sinuhe, Alejandro was not called as a king despite being half the donor of Camila's blood and DNA, rather he was addressed as Sir.

"I overheard your conversation, Sinuhe we will make sure that Karla will not end up with those blood sucking monsters." Alejandro said. Alejandro had greatly loathed the vampires due to his experience of his family fighting for their lives against the other bloodlines.

"Alejandro, it is not our choice to do that. If Karla falls, we will let her. You may be the father, but have you forgotten that chances are she also carries a hybrid blood within her. We cannot help who we love." Sinuhe said as Alejandro grunted.

"If it's preventable, I will prevent it." Alejandro said before walking out the room. Alejandro was a leader of a pack that often goes out of town to hunt for those who betrayed the clan, or those who killed their fellowmen.

"I'm so sorry my queen." Derek said as he bowed his head.

"No, don't be. I'm so sorry you had to see that." Sinuhe sighed.

"I will make sure the princess is not limited to an option queen." Derek smiled as he held Camila's hand.

"I can feel it, princess Karla will be one of the most remarkable heiress of King Jacob. Her heart is pure, full of love." Derek smiled.

"And we will let her stay that way Derek." Sinuhe said.

"Princess!" Derek panted as he ran after a 7 year old phasing Camila.

"Uncle Derek! I said to call me Camila." The little girl frowned.

"I'm sorry, Orders." Derek smiled.