Chapter X

2 years later

"Lauren!" Camila grunted as she dug her nails on the skin of the raven's back.

"Faster!" The brunette commanded as she bit her lip.

"Camila." The green-eyed girl breathed out.

"Fuck." Camila grunted once more, as she held onto the green-eyed girl.

"Oh God." Camila breathed out.

"Faster babe." Camila said as she held onto Lauren.

"No, I might hu-"

"You're bringing me pain by doing it slowly!" The brunette hissed.

"Babe, lower your voice a little!" Lauren mumbled.

"Ms. Cabello! Ms. Jauregui!" Mr. Miller exclaimed as he barged in the room.

"Both of you de-Oh." Only to see Camila sitting on a chair and Lauren on the floor, holding the brunette's foot.

"Ms. Hansen? Ms. Hamilton?" The man said as he looked to see the other two inside the room as well.

"Who told me they were having sex?!" Mr. Miller exclaimed as he looked at the students outside the room. Both girls gave each other a confused looked as Lauren stood up and looked at their classmates by the door.

"Oof." Camila let out a sound when she tried to stiffle a laugh.

"What happened Mr. Miller?" Lauren asked the man who gently rubbed his forehead in annoyance.

"Your classmates couldn't enter the room because they thought you two are doing the deed." He mumbled in embarrassment.

"We only heard Camila saying Lauren's name a couple of times, and Lauren only grunts in response." One student said.

"And because you heard that you assumed my girlfriend and I are-" Lauren started raising her eyebrow while Camila quickly placed a hand on the raven's mouth, knowing Lauren she's probably going to diss their classmates.

"That's just pathetic." Dinah shook her head, Lauren gave the woman a look before fist bumping her while Camila pulled the green-eyed girl back to her seat.

"What exactly were you doing?" He asked Lauren.

"She slipped and I was trying to massage her foot." Lauren answered truthfully.

"Ya'll have nasty imaginations." Normani chuckled as she looked at her classmates who entered one by one.

"Mr. Miller, may I excuse Camila?" Shawn said as he looked at the teacher. Lauren quickly shot her head up to the boy as she gave him a look, while Camila on the other hand was too busy reading her book. The green-eyed girl smirked before she scooted closer to Camila and rested her head on the brunette's shoulder. Camila smiled and gently raised her free hand to caress Lauren's chin.

"Yeah sure. Ms. Cabello." Mr. Miller said as Camila looked up at him.

"Babe, hang on." The brunette said as she gently moved.

"I'm comfy." Lauren pouted.

"I know, but I'm being excused." Camila giggled before standing up and kissing Lauren's forehead. The green-eyed girl could feel the Canadian's eyes on them so she went in to cup the brunette's cheek and pull her in for a peck on the lips.

"Lo!" Camila blushed, gently hitting the raven's arm.

"I know why you did that." Dinah said in a song manner, Lauren turned to look at her and winked. The Canadian transferred schools for some unknown reasons, but for Lauren it was obvious. Camila.