Chapter 53

Luz POV

"Wait what!" Amity shouts calamity rolls her eyes and throws something at Amity. Amity simply sidestepped it.

"You heard her blood sucker. Luz needs to go to the human realm. It's the only way to stop that stupid ass belos." Calamity said as she growled at Amity. Luna hadn't said a thing since she told us that I needed to go to the human realm.

"Beloes was defeated temporarily before by 2 witches. They both had strong magic and strong staffs." Luna finally spoke up as she looked at me. She had a sad look in her eye as well as a worried one.

"I believe you found one. It was white with a blue looking thing at the top?" Luna stated as she tried to describe it. I give her a look of realization as I remember what I had to do to get it.

"Yeah I did." I confirmed earning a nod from Luna.

"That leaves 3 more things to stop belos. The other witches staff is in the human realm in the woods." Luna stated she glancing over at Amity

"There's a strong spell here at the skull of the titan. I suggest Amity since you know the bile sac shit. And another reason I'm not so sure, but I believe it's how easy she picks up spells." Luna continued. Amity gave her a look of confusion and suspicion.

"How are you sure it will only work for me?" Amity asked as she glared at them. Luna rolled up her sleeve.

"This happened when I tried. I was and never have been good at learning new spells quickly. Or having a good stamina for that." It was large but it had somehow healed over. Like if it was dipped in fire a injury that large wouldn't heal that soon.

"It healed as soon as I let it go and I swear I heard it apologize." Luna finished pulling her sleeve back down. Amity lowered her guard a little.

"As for me it worked for the most part until I couldn't control it. It began to burn. And just like with Luna it healed after I stopped trying." Calamity informed as she gently took off her gloves and showed us her hands. They were slightly burnt but less. Mainly healed.

"The healing is still in effect but only in the part where the spell effected us." Calamity finished. I turn my head in understanding taking in all the information.

"Wait so I need to go to the human realm for the staff.?" I ask. Amity was now leaning against the tree playing with a shadow dagger.

"Well we need amity to get the spell. And you to get the glyph in the human realm. Its somewhere in the human realm we suspect near the septer. So you find where it might be while amity gets the spell. Then we bring you here and we take the fight to belos or he takes it to you."Luna explains as she gently places a hand in my shoulder. In the corner of my eyes I see that Amity had tensed up and so has Calamity.

"Ok I'll leave in a week to search. I'll be back as soon as I can. You are to draw a map for Amity and she will take 3 people. No more no less. If you are to betray me and my family I won't hesitate to snap you like a twig." I state in a dark voice I get my eyes glow as i growl. Luna nods in understanding.

"I will make sure Amity is safe until you meet again. " Luna draws a spell circle creating an eternal oath. We shake hands watching as the oath is bounded.

"Speak of this to no one. See you are soon sister." Luna warns before turning around and gently taking Calamity's hand and leading her away. I run over to Amity to see that she isn't there.

"Amity? Amity!" I couldn't help but worry I look around frantically and fail to notice the small creatures who was on my shoulder.

"Luz calm yourself. I'm right here." I slowly glance over to my shoulder and relax slightly.

"Sorry just got worried we don't know if we can trust them and I thought they did something to you." I gently pet the small bat on my shoulder. She nuzzles into my hand.

"Thank you for worrying but again I'm just fine and by your side." Amity said gently . She flew off my shoulder and shifted back. I gently take her hand and we begin our walk to the owl house.

Various minutes pass and no one says a word. I myself am trying to process everything. Belos has a weakness. That being Azura's freaking staff, another staff in the human realm along with a glyph and spell.

"Do you really trust what they were saying?" I gently turn to look at Amity. She was studying her boots. I stop walking her stopping shortly after I did. We were now in the dark woods. I made sure we weren't followed....I got lost in thought and lead us the wrong way Therefore reason why I'm also currently lost.

"Well not completely but if it's a chance to fix the wrong then I guess I'm willing to trust them a little. Plus my girlfriend is a very strong witch the strongest one I've ever known. She can beat my sister's ass with one hand behind her back." I say in an attempt at lifting my girlfriend's spirit up. Amity gently rubs circles on my hand before interlacing our fingers.

"Hey Luz?" Amity began

"Yes Coraźon?" I responded as I began leading her in what I hope was the right direction.

"You got lost" amity stated as if fact which it was. She wasn't making an assumption it was a fact. I stop moving and sheepishly turn around.

"Uhhhhhhh no" I retort. We exchange a few looks before I cave," yes." . She shakes her head in amusement before pulling on my hand.

"Sorry" I apologize with a sheepish grin. Amity gently runs her thumb across my knuckles with a small giggle.

"Please try keeping yourself aware of your surroundings.I don't want you to get lost" Amity says gently as she pushes a branch out of the way to reveal the owl house.

"Yeah yeah whatever you say blight." I say with a smile as I lead her the rest of the way.