Chapter 17

Luz POV

The sun was shining through the window. I was already up before the sun had risen. I was too excited. I had My Amity back. We are going on a date after school. I'll be with her for most of the day. I'm practically brimming with joy.

"Your in a happier mood today." Eda pointed out as she set a plate of waffles down in front of me. I nodded,"yep Amity's back!" I had told Eda that Amity was sick and won't be back for a while it was a mutual agreement to tell everyone.

"I'm going to take her in a date soon after school." I state as I get my bag and pet King on my way to the door. "Be careful Kid. Oh and we're going to visit your mom on the weekend." Another thing to be excited for. I'll be with my boo and I'll see my mom. I wave goodbye before rushing out the door. I made it to the entrance to Hexside. There waiting by the doors was the green haired vampire witch I fell in love with. She had her hair down and a blank expression on her face. She wasn't wearing the uniform and had sunglasses on. Why is she wearing sunglasses? I quickly rush up to her. She sends me a small smile.

"Good morning Miss.Blight." I say as I gently pull her closer to me by the waist. I hear her giggle at my antics before wrapping her arms around my neck. Amity pulled away and glared at a girl behind us. Jessica. Amity interlaced our fingers. She sees Amber near by an a smirk grows on her face.

"Ami we should just ignore them. We'll deal with them another ti-" I get cut off by Amity pulling me by the collar into a kiss. I quickly melt into the kiss gently pulling her closer to me. She pulls away before flipping off Amber. I heard a small mine coming from Amity as she pulls me into a side hug.

"Eww PDA alert." Boscha announces as she pulls Amity and me into a side hug. I scoff,"your one to talk. How about this Monday when you and Willow were basically making out in the hall way." Boscha's face flushes red as she looks everywhere but at me. A smirk painted on my face. The bell rings and Amity shakes her head in amusement.

"Lets get going to class." Amity states as she makes sure that the sunglasses are on her face. We make our way to class hand in hand. Boscha has rushed off to find Willow. We take our seat in class. Amity hasn't taken the glasses off yet.

"Hey why don't you take off the glasses?" I ask as I gently draw circles on her hand. She sends me a smile,"I'll show it to you in a little bit." I give her a nod. I bring her hand up to my lips and place a gentle kiss on it. Since she was paler then she was before you could see the ever growing blush on her face. I gently kiss her on her cheek before looking at our hands. I feel her growl at something. I look up to see that it was Amber, James, and Jessica. James sent her a smirk. Amber looked at Amity before whispering something to someone.

"F*ck them." Amity murmurs under her breath. I pull her attention towards me,"yep, but hey are you excited for today. Which reminds me im going to visit my mom this weekend and I wanted to bring you along." She looks a little nervous before clearing her throat,"that would be good. You met mine after all." At this point I think Amity should stay with the glasses on I'm bubbling with energy, and excitement.

"Class we would like to remind you all that we are going to go on the trip next week on Monday don't forget to pay and have you clothing. The person you are sitting next to is your roommate. Luz the Blights have already paid for you. Your good." I turn to look at Amity to see that she was looking away from me. I gently nudge her bringing her attention towards me. I give her a quick peek as a thank you before looking back to the teacher.

-time skip-

"Remember to be prepared for the trip next week." The teacher announces as most of the kids file out of the room. Amity has a smile painted on her face as she walks out the room with my hand in her own. We head to the lunch room and quickly spot our friends. We walk towards them and as we get closer we see that Boscha is telling off Jessica. Jessica shoves Boscha and a small red glint is seen through Amity's glasses. Jessica sees us and walks over to us. Amity stands in front of me pushing me back protectively. Boscha rushes over to me and pulls me away as Jessica and Amity say things of spite.

"Luz did you notice yet." Boscha asks as she looks over to Amity. I glance over to Amity to see that there's a red glow coming from her glasses. Jessica said something and Amity b*tch slapped her. Jessica held her face before throwing a punch at Amity. Amity's glasses flew off her face and a small smirk like grin grew on her face. I'm having mixed emotions about this.

"Yep!" I state as I rush towards Amity she prepared to Lunge at Jessica

"Yep!" I state as I rush towards Amity she prepared to Lunge at Jessica. I caught her before she got to Jessica. I pull her close to me and into a hug. Amity struggles against the hug but slowly melts into it,"hey don't listen to her." I place a gentle kiss on her head calming her down a little. I noticed how her eyes turned back to Gold rather then staying red. I kept saying sweet nothings while Boscha cursed out Jessica. Jessica scoffed as she walked past Amity.

"We can finish this another time." Jessica says a smile on her face she turns around and snapped her fingers. I felt something coming my way before I can do anything Amity twist her body and pushes me into the floor. I look up to see that Amity was holding me down with one hand and the other was stopping something from getting to me. She crushes it in her palm her eyes glowed a faint red. She's amazing.

"Do that again and The next big mystery would be 'where did Jessica go?'" Amity spit out with spite in her voice. She helps me up from the ground. Before leading me away from Jessica. She glances at Jessica and she goes rigid.

"Are you okay? Your not hurt are you? Sorry if I hurt you." Amity asks as she gently tilts my head to see if I'm alright. I gently take her hand in mine and place a kiss on it,"I'm fine thank you. What did she say?" Amity playfully rolls her eyes,"it's over now. All that matters is that your okay." I pout as we sit down at the table.

"But Amity I wanna know. It's not fair." I whine as I lean my head in Amity's shoulder. She laughs a little,"ok ok you have to guess it. Deal?" She extends her hand out to me. I smile,"deal." I shake her hand before pulling on it crashing our lips together. Once we pull away Amity glares down at the table avoiding my eyes.

"Me" I guess Amity's head perks up at my guess,"how the-" I shoot my hands in the air,"I win!" Amity shakes her head in amusement.