Chapter 43

Amity's pov

3 hours. That's how long Luz has been asleep on me. I can't really feel my arms or legs which i think is fine considering how cute she looks. I continue to run my hands through her hair as she silently snores. Severus come s into the room and coils himself against my neck nuzzles into my cheek. I look down at Luz as soon as I get used to the tiny scaled beast around my neck. I look up at the sound of tapping shoes.

"Mittens.Will you be home for dinner?" Emira asks as she leans on the door frame. I smile at her and nod my head,"yes I will. How's viney?" Emira looks away with a small blush on her face.

"She's fine we went on a date today. We flew on puddles and just enjoyed each other's company. We stopped by a clearing and talked. What's up with you and Luz? Heard you guys got out of school early." Emira asked. I began to play with Luz's hair again. A gentle smile on my face.

"Well I turned into a giant cat in school. She helped me out of the school. She talked to her mom then came over to me. We decided that cuddles were the best option" I state as I place a small kiss on Luz's forehead. She subconsciously pulls me closer and nuzzles into my neck. I turn my head just as Eda lightly knocks on the door.

"Girls your mom's here to pick you up. " Eda says as she slowly walks over to us. She gently ruffles Luz's hair," Luz get up. Amity has to go home." Luz ignores her mentor and just continues to nuzzle into my neck,"Nooo"

"Luz i need to go home. Maybe we can continue this in the Azura book club." I suggest as I gently pull away. She glances at me before throwing a few glares at Eda and Emira. She slowly gets off of me and sits up. I sit up and prepare to stand up when Luz pulls me into a small kiss.

"Don't forget you owe me cuddles later."Luz says as she gives me a hug. We pull away and Eda goes to lead us to the door. I give her one final wave before turning around.

Luz POV

I go to follow them downstairs when I get pulled back. I look behind me and see no one. I lay on the floor trying to figure out what had made me fall.

"Wow father was right you look exactly like me. " a familiar voice says. I turn to the voice and come face to face with an owl mask. They were leaning on top of me a little like they were studying me.  The person in front of me had a white cloak and an owl mask. They slowly take their mask off and place it besides them.

"Who are you?" I say as I scoot back a little. The reason the voice sounded so familiar was because it sounded a little like mine but a little hoarse. The person in front of me looks exactly like me. The hair. The eyes were a little different but not completely. Her ears were more pointed than mine.

She did the shush motion and sent me a grin. Her smile was a little different. Her teeth were a little sharper,"I'm not supposed to talk to you. I'm very sorry but I have to do this big sister." I scoot back more. What did she just say? Big sister? What does she mean?

"What do yo-" I begin but the room slowly turns dark as the other me looks down at me.

Luna POV

I carry the unconscious Luz in my arms. I finally got to meet my big sister. I gently cradle her in my arms.

"I'm really sorry Luz but I need to do this. Father will be happy to finally meet you." I say as I gently place her down in the cell. I gently brush the hair from her face. I sit crossed legged besides her.

"Um hey Luz. My name is Luna. I'm your younger sister. Well that's what I call myself. You know I was dying to meet you. You know this isn't exactly my real eye color. I'm just practicing a spell. I just wanted to be twinning with my sister." I say as I rock myself back and forth a little. I look at Luz and smile a little. I slowly get up and give her a kiss on her forehead like dad did when I was younger.8 slowly get out of the cell. I whisper another apology before heading to my father's favorite room.