Chapter 31

Luz POV

Me and the others had come up with a plan. Willow and Boscha watch out for each other. Same goes for Gus,Zora, Lilith, Angela, king, Hooty, me, Amity and Eda. I wince a little as I remember how I had gotten hurt this morning. We found him not to far from here. I made sure to teach him a few things. Lilith taught him a few things too. Ms.Blight had limped to the owl house with a stake in her side and one in her arm. She made sure to hide the fact she was hurt from her children.

Eda clicks on the key and the door to the human realm appears. I feel Amity hold on to my hand I can tell she's pretty nervous. Eda walks in first. I gently give her a reassuring squeeze. She sends me a smile before we walk through the door. Once we got to the other side we ended up at the abandoned house where the door always appears. We heard a small oof and someone giggling. I turn around to see Gus and Zora on the floor.

"What are you guys doing here?" I ask as I help Gus up from the floor. Amity helps Zora up from the ground sending her a small smile. Gus  gives me a sheepish smile,"Um I..we wanted to see the human realm." I shake my head in amusement before turning towards my mentor she seemed pretty excited to get to my house. I motion for Gus and Zora to follow as I lead them through the forest and towards my home. I gently knock on the door hoping mom would open up quickly.

"Por fin jugasteis(finally you have arrived)" mom says as she pulls me into a hug. I gently wrap my arms around her and hug her back. She pulls away and allows us to enter the house. Ami seemed to be completely scared of what might happen.

"Are you okay, querida(my dear)" I ask s I gently crease her cheek. She takes a deep breath,"yeah I'm fine just a little worried about what your mom will think of me." She glances at my mom with a worried look. I gently lift her head up,"she'll love you." I take her hand in mine and lead her towards my mom.

"Mamá(mom) meet Amity Blight my girlfriend." I introduced as I rub circles on the back of Amity's hand. "H-hi ms.Noceda it's a pleasure to finally met you." She sticks her hand out for my mom to shake. My mom gently pushes her hand away and pulls her into a hug instead.

"So your the famous Amity Blight. Did you know that when she got here she wouldn't stop talking about you." I feel my face flush at my mom's words,"hey no i didn't!" My voice coming out as a squeak. My mom gave me a knowing look. She pulled out her phone and found a video. She shows it to me. It was a video of me sleeping and cuddling a pillow. The she swiped left and a picture of me drawing Amity. I hear Amity giggle slightly I send her a small smirk.

"Please like you were any different. " I say as I lean closer to her. She sends me a smile before placing a small kiss on my nose,"i find it cute." Amity moves away from me and towards Gus and Zora. Eda ruffles my hair before looking over it my mom. I can tell she was as nervous as Amity was.

"How's it been Camilia?" Eda says a blush growing on her face while A knowing smirk grows on mine. I pretend to accidentally push Eda into my Mom as I walk over to Amity. Eda shoots me a playful glare. I send her a wink,"mom I'll be taking Our guess to here they're going to sleep Tonight." I gently take Amity's hand in mine and gesture for zora and Gus to follow.

"Sorry Guys we don't have many rooms in this house. So You have to sleep on the couch, Gus. That is if you don't mind if you do I could run to the store and buy another mattress ." I explain Gus puts his hand on my shoulder,"it's fine if were alright." I nod my head. I'm still buying another inflatable mattress. I turn to Ami.

"You'll be sleeping in my room, querida(my dear)." I say as I lead them to my room. It was just how I left it. There was some new things I added when I got back 2 years ago. Like a dart board with a picture of someone I don't mind seeing every day.

"Who's that?" Zora asks as she points at the picture. I place Amity's bag and my own on my bed. I walk up to the picture and pull out all the darts before stepping back.

"That is a little pain in the posterior called Arron." I say as I throw a dart and hit him square in the head. I throw another one and it hits him in the neck. Gus cleared his throat,"what did he do?" I glance at him before going to a drawer. I pulled out an old book it was painted black with ashes and blood on it.

"This." I say as I place it in Gus's hands. He opens it and skims through it. He stopped before he got to the ends and just put it as far away from him as possible. Amity grabbed it she was hesitant at first but opened it. She let out a dejected sigh,"this is your blood isn't it." I give her a nod. Unlike Gus she got to the very end of the book. Her eyes flashed a dangerous red color as she gripped onto the book.

"There was a picture of you inside. The bast*rd took it." I say as I gently take the book and place it back in the drawer. "You owe the swear jar!" Eda shouts from downstairs. I shake my head in amusement."I'm doing way better then you are!" Amity continues to look around my room stops when she sees a pillow with her face on it she raises her eyebrow a smirk on her face. I bashfully take it from her and hide it behind my back.

"Well I have some things to get so Gus you stay here with Zora and my mom and try to keep Eda from stealing

"Well I have some things to get so Gus you stay here with Zora and my mom and try to keep Eda from stealing. I'll take Amity mainly because I want to be alone with my girlfriend." I state Gus raised an eyebrow. I wave him off,"you would do the same. Don't deny it." I go to my Closet and look for something to hide my girlfriend's ears. Ah yes my beanie. I take it and gently pull it onto Amity's head.

"Your very lucky Miss.Blight I don't normally let others wear my beanie." I say Amity looks at me with adoration and curiosity in her eyes."why is it called a beanie?" I shrug my shoulders,"I don't really know but its one of my favorite things well besides you of course." I boop her on the nose. She scrunched up her nose in an adorable fashion. I take her hand in mine and lead her downstairs.

"Mom I'm taking Amity out. I'll be back maybe before dinner byeee!" I shout. My mom shakes her head and gestures me over,"you are not leaving without giving me a hug, mija(my daughter)" I pull my mom into a hug.

"Be back soon and mija(my daughter)keep out of trouble." She shouts before I close the door. I take Amity's hand in mine a smile grows on my face.