Chapter 39

Luz POV

Amity and I were laying on the grass looking at the clouds. I had Amity's hand in mine thumb gently stroking her knuckles. I had taken her, as I had promised, to one of my favorite places. It was my little hide away behind some trees near the beach. I look over towards Amity. She had a gentle smile as she looked at me. Brown meeting golden. The most beautiful eyes we're looking at me.

"Your so beautiful." I whisper as I look down at her. I couldn't help it anymore and pulled her into a kiss. I gently wrap my arm around her waist pulling her closer to me. She gently wraps her arms around my neck and begins to play with my hair. I press harder into the kiss. I gently bit her lip asking for permission. She moans softly at the sensation. We pull away for air and she leans her head on my chest looking up at me. I run my hand through her hair.

" Sorry about breaking my arm

" Sorry about breaking my arm." Amity said as she looked at her arm. I gently cup her face and make her look at me. I gently pull her into a soft kiss"don't be sorry it wasn't your fault.-"

"And it's not yours either." Amity says as she draws a circle on my stomach. I let out a small giggle. Amity raises an eyebrow at this. She turns so she's sitting on my waist. She looks at me with a mischievous glint in her eye.

"amity you wouldn't dare" I say with a warning tone. She smirks at me she began attacking my sides. I couldn't hold back my laughter as she tickled me. I began to squirm around trying to get away from Amity. I grab her wrists and flip us over. I began to attack her sides. She squirms around trying to get away. I slowly slow down my attack and look down at the beautiful witch I'm so lucky to call my girlfriend.

"Te Amo(I love you)" I whisper as I slowly lean closer to her. She slowly wraps her arms around my neck. Amity plays with my hair,"what does that mean Luz?" I lean a little closer,"it means I love you Amity blight." A small yet gentle smile grows on Amity's face,"te Amo(I love you)Luz Noceda." I slowly move closer to close the gap in between us when my phone began to vibrate. We pull away with a disappointed sigh. I pull out my phone and accept call.

"Háblame(talk to me)" I say as I pull it to my ear. My mother's voice came through the phone,"Luz Eda has to get to the boiling isles. And she said something about him not blowing up the owl house?" I look over towards Amity I pinch the bridge of my nose. Why did this have to interrupt.

"We'll be home soon lo prometo(I promise) bye te amo(I love you)" I say as hang up. I get off the floor and extend my hand for Amity. She takes my hand and didn't expect the amount of force I used. I pulled her up and close to me crashing my lips against her's.

"Let's go we have to get you to the Boiling isles my Kitten." I said as I pull away and interlace our fingers.

Boscha's POV

The date was going so well until I screwed up. We were ha being a nice staff ride with my mother's staff. When I lost control. I pulled Willow close to me using my body as a shield as we crashed. I let out a pained groan as I slowly let go of Willow.