Chapter 11

Luz POV

me and Amity had been sitting down on her bed just talking. As the conversation continued I noticed how little by little Amity would crawl in over to me. I also noticed how dark her eyes got.

"So Luz Um what did you learn over the 2 years? We don't really talk much about the human realm." Amity states a she crawls into my lap. I shrink back a little as she gently places a kiss on my neck.

"Um i-I learned mathematics. I...Amity please stop." I plead as she begins to suck on a spot on my neck. She crashes her lips against mine in a sloppy kiss. I couldn't help but to kiss her back. She ran her hands through my hair sending sparks and shivers down my spine. I gently wrap my arm around her waist as I gently cup her face. She gently pushes me back onto her bed. She pulls away her eyes a darker shade of pink than before. She straddles my waist leaving a trail of kisses down my neck.

"Hey mittens mom wanted us to check on you... um what's going on here?" Em asks as she gestured to the two of us. I gently try to push Amity away.

"She's under the influence of a Lust potion. Can you please get her off of me. She's a great kisser and all but I don't want to do this when she's intoxicated." I state as I flip us over and pin Amity to the bed. Her hands a over her head. Her face flushed red. Amity wriggles underneath me trying to get me off. She lifts herself a little and places a kiss on my lips. I didn't notice I accidentally loosened my grip on her hands and she had her chance to get out. She wrapped her arms around my neck pulling me closer to her. She pulled away to breath a little. I looked around and saw the chair. I quickly glance at it before glancing at the twins. They gave me a curt nod. I quickly pull away and rush towards the chair. Amity got up and chased after me. She lunges at me and just before she got me Edric picked her up.

"Ed put me down!" Amity shouted.,"sorry mittens you need to relax. " Ed calmly said as Amity hit his back with her fists. He gently placed her in the chair. Ed drew a spell circle and bindings wrapped around Amity's waist, wrists, and ankles. She struggled against the restraints slight tears in her eyes.

"Loosen them a little! You dumba*s!" En shouted as she pulled a little on the restraints. I kneel besides her and gently run my hands through her hair,"he's not here. We'll let you go if you control yourself to the best of your ability." She gives me a small nod as she slowly relaxes. I motion for Em to break the bindings. I slowly stand up and place a kiss on her head before heading to her book shelf. I find her advance potions book and skim through it until I find the Lust potion.

"If it's anything like poison we can create an antidote." I murmur to myself. Amity clears her throat,"page 235." I turn to her. Her eyes became a lighter pink before darkening again. She speaks up a little more,"that's the antidote. Not for the poison but for the potion." I give her a nod and flip to page 235 and just like she said there it was.

"Em. Ed. I need you to get me these ingredients." I order as I quickly write down the ingredients on a slip of paper and hand it to them. They exchanged looks before glancing at their sister.

"Fine but one thing." Em says as she pulls on my ear hard,"be careful with what you do Luz." I nod my head in understanding quite afraid for my life now. She lets go and walks out of the room. I try to rub the pain away from my ear. I walk around the room trying to find a pot where I can cook the potion.

"You won't find it here you have to go downstairs. To the kitchen." Amity explains I kneel in front of her trying to see eye to eye," can you help me get them?" Amity nods as she stands up. I take her hand in mine and we walk down the stairs and towards the kitchen. Amity took the lead and lead me into the kitchen.

"Hey mom. Hey Lilith I thought you would have taken this to the bedroom by now." Amity stayed as she opened a drawer and pulled out a giant wooden steering spoon. I send a small wave to Ms.Blight and Lily. Amity gently nudged me,"hey maybe we should do what they were doing." I stiffen as I fidget with the spoon.

"Luz what are you doing here? Are those hickeys?" Lily asks as she gently tilts my head up so she can see them. Amity waved her off,"yes they are. Hey mom where's the pot?" Amity continues her search for the pots she stopped all the sudden and held her head. I noticed that her eyes darkened.

"I came over to see how Amity was doing. And since I trust her with my entire being and life I got attacked by kisses." I try to explain. I gently pull away from lily and make my way towards Amity. Ms.Blight came over to her daughter with the pot. She had put water into it.

"I'll halo you with your potion." Ms.Blight explains. I give her a nod,"ok Em and Wd should be getting the ingredients." Amity had stood up straight staggering a little. She fell into my arms looking up at me with a drunken smile.

"Did I ever tell you how beautiful you look? Well I'm guessing I didn't so... Luz f*cling Noceda your beautiful as hell." Amity said slurred as she wrapped her arms around my neck. I wrapped an arm around her waist to keep her from falling. She winces in pain as she leans her head against my chest.

"I'll take her to the living room." I state as I gently lift her up and carry her to the couch. I gently set her down. Amity claws are her neck. I kneel besides her and pull her hand away. I place my hand gently on the bite mark and began to rub the pain away. She calmed down a little.

"Thank you." Amity says as she closes her eyes a little. I take her hand in mine and draw circles on it,"your welcome my star." She opens her arms,"cuddles." She ordered Before looking away bashfully,"please." I gently wrap my arms around her when she flips us over.

"Hey-" I begin but Amity kisses me. I can't help but to kiss her back. I was really getting into it When she pulls away," I love you Luz." She leans her forehead against mine.,"I love you more." Amity looks offended,"nope you can't love me more than I love you. It's impossible." I pull her into a kiss. She turns her head deepening the kiss. Once I pull away I'm feel in a daze.

 Once I pull away I'm feel in a daze

"I tend to do the impossible." I whisper as I pull away from her. I noticed how her eyes were a light pink now. She just stares down at me before pulling me into a gentle kiss. It wasn't as heated as the other ones it was just sweet, caring, like if she was putting all her emotions and affection into the kiss. And that all had to come to a stupid end.

"Luz what did I say." A Dangerous voice said it had scared Amity because she ended up falling onto the floor. Ms.Blight shakes her head,"Emira not now we have a potion to prepare get that disgusting crap in here." Em playfully glares at me as she steps back into the kitchen. Welp I'm going to get it soon.