Chapter 21

Luz POV

"Ok so the first time I had introduced Eda to my mom. She was awestruck. She was so confused about the whole witch things but after some explaining they were good." I explain," oh yeah when I introduced Eda to icee she drank it to fast and she thought her head was going to explode." I drew on the sand with a stick a little doodle of what an icee was and Eda's reaction. Amity looked down at it studying the drawing.

"I'll get you one so you can try it, but make sure you done drink it to fast. You'll get a brain freeze." I explainable i drew a freezing emoji. Amity picked up another stick and began to doodle. Tiny me. Tiny Willow. And a character I'm not all to familiar with. She drew it with so much gentleness. And slowly it took shape of a baby girl with shaggy hair and a goofy smile. Bree.

"Shes adorable." I state as Amity leans against me. "What's the first place your going to take me to when we get to the human realm?" Amity asks I think on that for a moment," to my mom first I told her a whole lot about you and she can't wait to meet you." Amity nods,"then I'm going to take you to my favorite cafe."

"Ok you guys should get going home. You guys have to pack. Lilith and I have to talk about something." Mrs.Blight said Lilith stiffened a nervous expression on her face. I gesture to Lilith and Eda just shrugs. We begin to make our way to our respective homes.

"Soooo you and my mom what's that all about?" I ask smugly as I nudge My mentor a little. Her face flushed a little before shoving me slightly. We began to walk to the Owl House teasing on another about the ones we were fond of. I sniff at the air and smelt a familiar smell. Vampire. Not just any vampire. My Vampire. I sniffed around and found that she was hiding in a tree. I look up to see that she wasn't in her human form she was in her cat form.

"Eda its seem we have a visitor." I announce as Amity jumps down from the branch. She walks up to me and circles around me wrapping her tail around my waist. I turn to Eda,"do you have her potion?" Eda shakes her head,"ran out of ingredients to make it. We'll have to keep an eye on her until she transforms back." I give her a nod as we continue to walk in the direction of the owl house. I stop in my tracks. Amity stiffened as a familiar face walks out of the bush.

"Oh hey Amity. Luz." Amber says as she gingerly pets Amity. Amity doesn't respond only stares at her. I feel Amity's tail wrap around my leg nervously. I gently pat her head," what are you doing here Amber?" She shrugs and gestures to Amity.

 I gently pat her head," what are you doing here Amber?" She shrugs and gestures to Amity

"I saw a giant green cat racing across the forest and away from a the Blight twins. " Amber explained as she glances at Amity. Amity stays still as a statue.

"But it seems there's no real problem so I'll take my leave. See you at school Luz. See you later Amity." Amber stated as she leaves at us. She walks back into the forest. Me, Amity, and Eda glance at one another unsure of what just happened.

"Ok we should probably get going. Before anything like...whatever that is happens again." Eda states as she turns back to the owl house. We enter into the house and prepare for bed. I jump into bed and pat the spot besides me. Amity jumped onto my bed and curled up besides me.

"Good night kid. Night Amity." Eda said as she gently closed the door. She had taken accustomed to tucking me into bed or checking on me before going to sleep,"good night Eda. Good night king." I say before turning over and looking at Amity. She was curled in on herself and was studying me.

"Good night Amity." I whisper she gently bumps her head against my cheek before licking my cheek. I send her a smile as my eye lids began to feel heavy. I slowly let sleep take over.

-time skip-

The sun was shining through my window. I felt a soft hand stroking my hair as they hummed a tune,"good morning my love." Amity whispered as I looked up at her. I give her a peck,"good morning my star." She sits up and heads for the door,"I'll be getting ready." I give her a nod. She comes back a while later and I leave the room to get ready. She ruffles my hair as I pass her by. I finish as quickly as possible. We say our goodbyes to Eda and King and make our way to school. We head straight for our lockers once we arrive.

"See you in class Amity." I say as I give her a quick kiss on her forehead. I head to my locker passing by Gus who was at his locker. I wave him good morning before noticing he was talking to a pink gargoyle? He says something real quick before heading over to me.

"Hey Luz. How was your morning so far?" Gus says his voice raising an octave. I look over my shoulder to see who he was talking to but they were gone. "Who was that?" I ask he waves me off,"who was what? Are you seeing things again? Did you Drink the funny green water again?" I look at him with a glare.

"Ew why would I drink that again. I know what it can do." I state as I playfully push him off of me. Over the 2 years Gus had sent me weird Boiling isles things and one of them was this little vile of Green water. I drank it and started seeing things. I had to be take from the human realm to the owl house.

"Good oh look at the time it's getting late we should get to class." He quickly days as he walks away. He's hiding something I know it. I look behind me again to see that the pink gargoyle was there again. They wore a potion track uniform. Who is that?