Chapter 20

Amity POV

Luz has basically pinned me to the tree. I made sure to lean against the tree in hopes of hiding the carving and not give her the satisfaction of seeing me blushing. That plan backfired.

"Amity." Luz whispered in a smoky voice as she gently tilts my head up. I feel my face flush once more. She pulls me into a small kiss before pulling away,"what you got there?" I try to say something but I couldn't really find my voice. 2 years and I'm still not used to this. I trace the carvings with my nail as she leans a little closer.

"Do you mind moving my love." She asked in the same smoky voice. "I'm not moving." I say stubbornly as I look everywhere but at her. She tilts my head back to her. She pulls me into another kiss. It was passionate but gentle. I had began to wrap my arms around her neck trying to pull her closer to me. We pull away she leans her head against mine.

"You owe me a week of f*cking kisses. You know that?" Luz says as she creases my cheek. I smirk,"well we can catch up on that now" Luz shakes her head,"your trying to distract me with your beautiful smile and amazing kisses. Plus it's way better during the week. I get double the kisses." Should I show her? It's not that big of a deal. Not as big as the one in that book. I get interrupted from my thoughts by Luz. She had thrown me over her shoulder.

"Luz put me down." I commanded as i hanged on to her shirt. She looked up at me a devious glint in her eyes with a matching smile to go along. She began to spin around before plopping us both down on the ground With her on top of me. We both laughed a little at what had just happened. She looks down at me a content smile on her face. She glances in the direction of the tree.

Amity Blight-Noceda + Luz Blight Noceda
= Bree Jaidyn/Love Blight-Noceda

"I wonder who wrote that." I state trying to be non suspicious. She smiles down at me before giving me a quick kiss on then cheek. I look up at her,"you missed. Try again." She laughs before kissing me on the nose. I glare at her,"Luz" I whine she laughs twice as hard before calming down and pulling me into a kiss. It was short. To my dismay.

"Why Bree?" She asks as she gently tucks a strand of hair behind my ear,"it means strength. You gave me a lot of strength and I needed strength and patience until you got back." Luz smiles at this before asking,"why Jaidyn or Love?" She gently draws circles on my arm.

"Jaidyn means precious as a gem stone. And Love well because she'll be loved a lot." I answer Luz game pouts,"no love for me?" I shake my head in amusement,"love for you too but she'll be your child too like tiny Luz running around. The same adorable eyes." I look up at her. A gentle smile painted on her face with soft looking eyes. She gives me a soft peek before standing up. I stand up glancing at the carving.

"We should get going. Thank you for taking me here. I promise I'll take you to my favorite spot in the human realm." She said as she takes my hand in her's. We walk down the path back towards the beach Luz we talked about how Bree would look. I said she would have a mix of  hazelnut brown and dark brown hair. Luz says that she would have each of our eye color. I told her that's ridiculous that she would obviously have her eyes.

"So did you see all the carvings Luz? She would walk everyday after school to get here. I think there's one for everyday she came." Boscha exclaimed when she saw us. I feel the heat rush to my face. I hide my face behind Luz. Luz looked confused,"there's more? I only saw 2 of them." She looks over her shoulder to look at me but I was already gone. I was sitting besides Willow.

"Which ones did she see?" Willow asked as she turned to look at me,"she saw the A+L and Um the Bree carving." She did a double take,"she saw what you wish to be your Child's name?" I nod she shakes her head in amusement. She pulls something out of her pocket,"this is why I always have that type of stuff in my pocket." I snatch it from her hand and raise it above her head reading it a little.

"Willow this is so dorky and cute! Oh my gosh that's an adorable name! Whoa!" I say before I fall backwards. Willow laughs at he karma before trying to get the little notepad back,"this one is so cute!" I get off the floor and start running around, Willow chasing me. I felt something wrap around my ankle before being lifted and now I'm upside down.

"Hehe hey Luz hey Willow. Can you please put me down." I plead as I dangle from a small vine. Willow extends her hand with a victorious smile. I look down at the book and circle one name that might be perfect. I close it and hand it to her. She opens it and looks at what I had circled. She looks up at me with curiosity.

"It means priceless one. They'll be one of a kind. It's a gender neutral name." I explain she nods her head,"thank you I'll pull her down." Luz shakes her head,"don't worry I got her." Willow shrugs before walking away. Luz pulled something from her pocket and held onto me carefully as she cuts the vines. With one quick slice the vines gave way and Luz cradled me close in a bridle carry.

"Thank you." I murmur as a small blush forms on my face she gently places me on the floor before taking my hand and leading me back to the camp fire.

Authors note: sorry about no art guys. I just really wanted this chapter out by 6 PM. I promise there will be art in the next chapter.