Chapter 25

Luz POV

Ok what we learned since we got to the Manor is... every two hours Amity grows 1 year older. So it's been 4 hours since she became a baby meaning she's 5 now. Amity often spent her time playing with Willow.

"So when do you think she'll be back to normal?" Gus asks As he glances at 5 year old Amity. I shrug as I continue reading the Good Witch Azura for the 100th time when she walked up to me.

"I'm Luz...mom." She asked. I looked up at Amity to see that She had a few burn marks and ash's on her giant Hexside hoodie. I drop my book a little surprised at what I've seen. I look up at Willow to see that she had ashes on her.

 I look up at Willow to see that she had ashes on her

"I...I Um I burnt the couch." Amity said below a whisper. She rubbed at her arm. I look over her shoulder to see that there was a pile of ash and a tiny little magenta fire. I lick my hand and pat on Amity's shoulder trying to put out the fire. Tears began to prick her eyes.

"I'm so sorry mom I didn't mean to burn the couch." Amity whispers as she cowers back. Ms.Blight lifts her hand to cup her daughters cheek when Amity flinches away. Ms.Blight retreats her hand concern evident in her eyes. Amity shuts her eyes tight expecting to get hit. 

"Mittens please come here." I say as I scoop her into my arms. I hug her close to me. She seems so confused as to why someone was hugging her after she did something wrong. Ms.Blight turns to her daughter. Ms.Blight draws a spell circle and a first aid kit appears.

"Mittens how did that happen?" Ms.Blight asks as she goes to gently brush the hair away from Amity's face but once again she flinches. Ms.Blight continues to run her hand through Amity's hair until she calmed down.

"I don't know I was just playing with Willow and then I copied the circle she drew and then the couch was set on fire." Amity explained a little unsure. I began to play with her hair she flinched a little but when she remembered it was just me she calmed down. Ms.Blight began to put some ointment on the burned skin. She gently places a small bandage where Amity got burnt.

"Did you think I was going to hit you?" Ms.Blight asks as she gently places a kiss on Amity's forehead. Amity reluctantly nods. I cradle her closer,"was it because of your dad?" She looked up at me with surprise.

"I wasn't supposed to tell anyone." She whispers before taking a deep breath,"papa would have hit me for that." I cradle her closer to me. How long has she been through this?

"Well I'm not papa. You are my child and I love you. I would never hit you for that." Mrs.Blight stated as she gently creases her daughter's cheeks. I place a kiss on Amity's head,"I wouldn't let anyone hurt you,Ami." A small smile grows on her face she throws her arms around me and her mom. She pulls away and wipes at her eyes. She glances to my side to see the good witch Azura book.

"Azura! Luz read it to me?" She struggles to hold the book with her tiny hands. She hands it to me and leans against my chest prepared to hear me read. I heard a small thud from the near by.

"I'll take care of Boscha." Willow announces as she walks over to her. NaNa flies over to Amber and steadies her. I shake my head in amusement.

-time skip-

I cradle the sleeping body in my arms. Amity has fallen asleep while I was reading to her. I check my watch and it seems that in 1 more hour she'll be about 8 years old. We were both laying on the couch. Ms.Blight and Lily are working on something to help get Amity back to normal. Gus left earlier to get Zora home. Amber is with Ms.Blight and Lily. Nana is talking to the twins.

"Luz." Amity whispers I look down at her to see that she was awake. She was looking up at me a small smile on her face. I gently brush the hair from her face,"yea Ami." She nuzzles into my neck.

"Can you tell me about the human realm." She asks looking up to me. I give her a nod,"well since we don't have magic like you guys we use this thing called electricity."  She looks at me with confusion,"electricity?" I nod my head,"and there's this thing called cars we use them instead of staffs." She hums one responses

"Can you take me to the human realm one day?" She asks,"I wanna see all the things humans have done without magic." She pauses for a moment before looking back up to me,"how do you do magic Luz?"I smile at her. I pull out one of the glyph cards and show it to her.

"I use the old way of doing magic. Glyphs. This one is a light spell. You need to tap on it to activate it." I explain she gently taps on the glyph and a small light spell spawns from the card. She stares at it in amazement.

"I wanna do magic like that! It looks so cool and it's not how you would traditionally do it!" She sits up so now she's sitting on my stomach. "I can teach you some if you want to. " I suggest her eyes sparkled brighter then the stars. I bet if I was one of those Anime teens I would faint and have a nose bleed.

"Amity!!!!" Amber shouted as she ran over to us,"oh my goodness you are so cute. Anyway here if you drink this you should grow back to normal in a lot less time." She hands Amity a dark blue potion. Amity was hesitate at first she gently lifted the potion to her lips and downed it.

"Now all we have to do is wait." Lily states as she ruffles amity's hair. "Her age is 16 when she drank the potion. So it'll just be a few hours right." Amber asked. I guess it is a few more hours.