Chapter 9

Luz POV

I pull Amity close to me as she begins to cry. I had so many questions. How was she already dying? She got poisoned before? Why does she think everyone hates her? I just beat up a bratz doll because she was a jerk to Amity. I don't care if I have to do it again.

"Eda's outside Luz. " Lilith announces as she opens the window. Eda flies into the office. Amity has this worried look on her face when Eda landed. The P.A. System turned on and called for Lilith. She shook her head before going out of the office leaving us alone with Eda.

"Damn kid barely got here and your already getting into trouble. Good girl." Eda says as she ruffles my hair. She than pulls on my ear,"but be careful I don't want you broken, kid. Your mom would kill me." Eda says as she pulls her hand away from my ear. I gently bring my hand to my ear and begin to rub away the pain. Eda ruffles my hair again before turning to look at Amity.

Hey Amity how are you feeling?" Eda asks the girl besides me. She subconsciously touch the bite on her neck. Both Eda's and I grew even more concerned. Let's just say good thing Lilith was gone she would flip.

"Let's just say it's working a lot less faster than the thought it would." Amity said admittedly Eda's eyes grew wide,"you didn't tell Lilith did you?" Amity asked me as she looked at the ground.

"No I didn't." I state as I place a gentle hand on her shoulder. She sends me a smile. She freezes up. She pushes me out of the way and gets hit with a needle on the shoulder.

 She pushes me out of the way and gets hit with a needle on the shoulder

"Aww hex!" Amity pulled out the needle. It had a dark pink colored liquid inside. Amity threw it on the ground and flipped off something in the hall way. Eda looked at the needle before looking at Amity.

"Lust potion. We have to get her home before she decides to... do something here." Eda says as she pull Amity away from me. Amity went to Lilith's desk and pulled out a piece of paper. She wrote something down and rushed towards Eda.

"Who would... wait Amber." I realize. I quickly get onto the broom. Amity wraps her arms around my waist loosely. We fly to the owl house as quick as possible.

Once there Eda begins to look through a case full of potions. When she could find anything she looked in another. 3 cases in and she still couldn't find anything.

"Sorry Kid you'll have to wait it out." Eda says as she pats Amity on the shoulder. Amity groans,"ugh this is going to be bad. A freaking Lust potion. Is she stupid? She could have gotten hurt or worse she could have gotten you hurt." Amity covers her face. I now noticed she had a small but ever growing blush on her face. She tried to sit as far away from me as possible. Amity kept crossing and uncrossing her legs.

"If you do anything Amity try to keep it above not below." Eda states as she went into the kitchen. Both me and Amity's face became scarlet.

"Eda I'm sensibles. I know what to do and what not to do." Amity retorted amusement in her voice. She got up from the couch and walked over to the stairs. King had begun walking down them. Amity gave him a small pat on the head before heading upstairs.

"Follow her. Make sure she doesn't get in your pants by the way." Eda says as she sends me a look." Eda what The hell. I would never- she would never- screw it." I wave her off as I begin to make my way upstairs. In the distance I heard a small laugh coming from Eda. I walk to my room to see that Amity was laying down on my bed looking up at the ceiling.

"Do you mind if I sit with you?" I ask as i bear my bed. She nods as she sits up. I noticed the slight change in her eyes. They were sort of pink now, but still there beautiful golden.

"What did they mean you were already dying?" I ask as I gently take her hand in mine. Amity shakes her head,"they poisoned me after the bite. I think a week after the bite. I was in an ally they had cornered me. And then Amber decided to stab me." Amity admits as she gently places her hand on her stomach.

"What do you mean that it's only a matter of time before I hate you? I would never." I ask gently. Amity looked up at me a sad smile on her face,"Gus already hates me. Willow will too. Boscha will as soon as willow is. My class mates think I'm a slut." Amity takes a shaky breath.,"I've heard them talk about it. Saying that I missed you so much that I became emotionally numb. That's kind of right. But they said that the way I fill that numb ness is by sexual inter corse." Amity growls a little. She doesn't look at me.

"You'll hate me too. You'll see all my flaws and all my fails. You'll wish you never met me. You'll wish you helped kill me. It's almost impossible now though." Amity states as she looks at the window. How is it impossible? Is she okay?

"How?" I ask as I gently turn her face to look at me," the bite. James is absolutely stupid. He used one of the most amazing and important beast on me. And the only reason it attacked me was because I was already bleeding." Amity admits she pulls up her sleeves a little. The scars were there. She traced it a little before pulling her sleeve down.

"What's so important about the beast?" I ask I want to be able to help to be able to be there for her. She smiles at me," I think you humans call it vampirism. The beast itself is called vampyrisme. It's like I have all the abilities of a vampire but not to there full extent." I lean my forehead against her's.

"Is there a way for me to help you? I would do just about anything for you. You know that right?" I ask Amity. She gently wraps her arms around my neck. I snake my hand around her waist,"yes I do." She whispers.

"Good." I whisper as I crash my lips against her's stealing the gap between us.  We fall back against the bed me on top of her. I gently bite her lip  asking for permission as she runs her hand through my hair. I gently pull away from her.

"I love you" I whisper she pulls me into another kiss,"I love you too." Amity whispers as she flips us over. She straddles my hips as she looks down at me. I feel my face heat up. She laughs a little at my reaction before pulling me into another kiss.  She kisses down my neck leaving a small trail of bites and kisses.

I flip us over once again and began to attack her neck. I kiss down to where the skin ends and the bandages begin before kissing back up. I nibble at her neck when she lets out a small moan. I kiss her on the lips again. She turns her head deepening the kiss. I begin to play with the helm of her shirt.

"Didn't I tell you to not let her get in your pants ? That also meant that you couldn't get into her pants."Eda stayed from the door way. Amity bites my lip accidentally after she heard Eda's voice. I immediately pull away. Eda shakes her head.

"Down stairs. Willow, Gus, and Boscha are here. There looking for you." Eda states she glances at me before heading downstairs. Before she was fully gone she sent me a smile and a thumbs up. I run my hand through my hair trying to make it look like I didn't just make out with Amity. I fix my collar so it could hide my neck. I know she left some marks there. Amity look like she didn't  cared as she walked out the door.

"Nope." I murmur as I pull her back into the room. I fix her collar to hide her neck. I move some of her hair to cover her neck. Especially the love mark on her neck. I take her hand and lead her downstairs.

"Hey guys what's up?" I casually as as I walk downstairs. Amity sat down with a love sick smile on her face. Gus points at her about to ask when I cut him off,"Amber. She was about to shoot me with a Lust Potion but Amity took it instead. " Willow's eyes go wide. She glances at Amity worry in her eyes. She stands up and pulls Amity away from the group. I suddenly remember something. The ring.

I take the ring with me where ever I go. I shove my hand into my pocket looking for my ring. Sh!t sh!t. I've lost it. F*cking hell. I try to remember where I could have lost it. Three spots came to mind: the field, lilith's office, my room. I have to find the ring right away. I need to give it to her.