Chapter 41

Luz POV

I gently peek over my shoulder to look at Ami's heart. I can tell it's her's by how she looks and laughs. I can't real mistaken my girlfriend's laugh. It's something I would love to hear on repeat.

"Come on little one we must fine Ami." I say as the bell screams. I slowly get up as I gently cradle the heart in my hands. I exit my class looking around for my beautiful girlfriend. I'm still slightly upset with the fact that my mom was hiding something. The little heart made my day. It's just too cute. You could easily notice who it belongs too based on here laugh and eyes. Since my girlfriend has beautiful golden eyes so does her heart. Absolutely adorable.

"Come on little buddy let's go find Ami."

Boscha's POV

I peek past the lockers and see that Willow was there in her gym uniform cradling something in her hands.

"Oh how cute." Willow says as she gently smiles down at it. Shit she found her. I lean against the wall.

"How am I gonna get the heart." I mumbles as I peek past the corner again. I saw Luz dash past me cradling something in her hands. Where's she going in such a rush? I shake my head trying to focus on the task at hand: getting my heart back. I take a deep breath and walk over to Willow.

"Hey Willow how are you doing?" I ask nervously as I glance at the heart in her hands. She looks up at me with a small smile,"I'm doing great Boscha. Look at this cutie." Willow presents my heart to me.

"Yeah I'm gonna need that." I say as I reach out to it. Willow smacks my hand and I retract it and pouted at my girlfriend. Willow pulls it closer to her.

"No." Willow says. I face palm and try once again to get my heart. Willow smirks as she stops me by putting a single finger on my nose. I feel myself blush at this.

(Art by Slwong020509 )

"No boscha." Willow says in a gentle tone. I let my hands fall to my side,"but babe I need her." Willow pulls her hand away and leaves it on my cheek gently creasing it. I lean into her touch.

" how about I give her back to you at the end of the day I promise I'll take good care of her." Willow proposes I close my eyes as I lean more into her touch,"okay I trust you." I press a kiss to her palm. She pulls away and gives me a quick peek before heading off cooing at my heart. My heart is in the right hands.

Luz POV

I look down at my hands as my girlfriend's heart begins to cough and hack. I cradle it in my hands closer to me. I heard my name being said down the hall. I turn my head away from the little heart and see Amber.

"Luz! Luz! Luz there you are! Come on Amity needs your help." Amber says she grabs on of my hands and leads me to a bathroom. I look around the room and don't see Amity.

"Where is she? Are you playing a joke?" I ask Amber shakes her head and points to a dark corner. I look over to see 2 glowing golden eyes. I gently take my backpack off and gently place the heart on it.

 I gently take my backpack off and gently place the heart on it

(Art by @Voidless13)

"Amber leave she can get pretty angry." I warn Amber gives me a nod before getting out of the room. I slowly move closer to Amity. She cowers away further into the corner. I gently and slowly pull out both a light glyph and the laser pointer. I gently press the glyph and a small ball of light comes out. That never stops amazing me.

"Hey Ami look it's just me. Everything is alright." I whisper gently as I extend my hand out slowly. Amity stares at me fear in her eyes. She's more afraid now then when she first got it. I slowly move closer to her my hand still extended.

"Amity It's just me. I'm not gonna hurt you." I say gently as I move closer to her. She sniffs at my hand a little before pressing her head to my hand. I slowly move closer to her scratching behind her ear. In the middle of the silence small purrs where heard. Ami pulls away and goes for a bag near by. She sniffs into the bag before she bites onto the bag and drags it over to me. She nudges it closer to me. I give her a questioning look before slowly looking inside. There was a small vile with a hot pink color.

"What's this for?" I ask as I move it around a little to look for any clue of what it is. Amity shook her head she retracted a claw and pressed it into the cork. She pulled it out and flicked it away. She goes for the bottle when the door slams open.

"Luz!" Amber shouts loudly I jump a little and the bottle falls onto the floor shattering the pink liquid now gone. Amity looked down at the glass jaw slacked. She looks up at Amber and huffs. She pokes her head out and looks into the hallway. She goes back in and bites my sleeve and pulls me out of the bathroom. Where are we going?

Camilia POV

I pace the floor as I try to think of what to tell Luz. I should tel her the truth right? I stop pacing and sit down on the couch. My foot nervously taps as I think of how to phrase the explanation.

"I knew I should have hidden it better." I say to myself as I take my glasses off. "I'll have to tell her all the reasons for hiding this from her." I glance at the picture of my old husband. The man I once loved.

"She's gonna hate me because of you, pendejo(a*swhole)" I throw the couch throw pillow at the picture. The framed picture fell to the ground braking. I look down at it anger coursing though my body. Luz will hate me because of that idiot.

Thank you to Slwong020509 and @Voidless13 for your amazing art