Chapter 23

Luz POV

"Mattholomule isn't going to be so happy about that now is he?" James said Gus glared up at him. James turns toward Amity and I. Amity squeezes my hand under the table. He creases her check before pressing a finger to the bite. She winces slightly at the pain. I Let out an involuntary growl as I grab his wrist. I let my nails dig into his wrist.

"Don't touch her." I said a dangerous tone in my voice. I glare at him stone cold. He slowly released Amity I violently pull his hand farther away from her and twist it,"touch her again and I'll make sure you don't see the next light of day." He was reluctant before he nodded. I let go of his wrist before he pulled away. He slowly walks away. In the distance Amber grabs him by the ear and yanks really hard. She lets him go and walks over to us.

"Sorry about him. He was told and advised not to do that yet he still did so." Amber said gently she turns towards Amity,"I need to speak to you privately if you would allow me." Amity hesitantly nods. Amber leads Amity out of the cafeteria.

"I have a bad feeling about this?" Boscha announces as she glares at the door,"me too." I poke my food with my fork as I look at the door waiting for Amity and Amber to come back.

-time skip-

It's been 15 minutes and they still haven't gotten back. The door open to the lunch room and Amber walks in holding something in her arms she quickly rushes over to Lily and whispers something into her ear. She shows her what was in the bundle. Lily does a double take before taking the bundle in her arms. I stand up and walk over to them.

"Amber Um where's Amity?" I ask as I cross my arms. The little bundle shuffles a little before a tiny head with hazelnut hair pops up,"Luz!" Lily, Amber, and I walk back to my friends.

"Surprise Amity turned into a baby." Amber said quietly as she took the baby Amity in her arms. Amity clutched onto her for dear life before turning to me,"Luz." A goofy looking smile painted on her face as she smiled with her eyes. Lilith takes her in her arms and places her on the table.

"How did this happen?" I ask as I take my girlfriend in my arms

"How did this happen?" I ask as I take my girlfriend in my arms. Her magenta uniform was the only thing covering her and even that was too big. Amber put the rest of the bundle in the table. That was her uniform.

"The day she got injected she got 3 injections. One of them was to activate or help her with the vampire thing. The other one on the other hand is what turned her into a baby." Amber explained. Amity held onto me as she pointed to her mouth.

"Luz amm." Amity says as she points to her stomach this time. Ed and Em walk over to the table and when they saw Amity they froze in there path. Em ran over to me and plucked her out of my arms,"is...how? She is so adorable just like back then." Em spins her around before hugging her close. Ed does a silly face and Amity begins to laugh before gesturing at her brother,"edic!" I clutch my chest with one hand. Willow helped me stand still.

"Willow I might die of cuteness." I whisper as I Amity nuzzles into her brothers neck. Bang. Another one. She gestures to her mouth,"amm." Edric began to speak in a silly voice,"is little Amity hungry," Amity nods.

"Do you think she wants some pudding?" Boscha asks as she pulls out a chocolate pudding and gestures towards Amity. Amity does grabby hands at the pudding. She holds it and points at me,"Luz." Edric passes Amity to me and Amity begins to laugh a little. He pulls her away and Amity begins to cry. He pulls her closer to me and she begins to cheer up. He finally puts her in my arms. Amity nuzzles into my neck.

"Luz amm." She says as she hands me the pudding cup. I glance at Zora to see that she's almost about to die just like me from all the cuteness. Gus grabbed a spoon and hands it to me. Amity sends him a toothy smile,"tank you" Gus, Willow, and Zora aww in sync. I gently sit down and sit her on my lap. I feed her the pudding as she plays with her tiny feet. She began laughing. I look up to see that Boscha, Gus, and Edric where stoned face. In the corner of my eye I saw Zora and Willow making 'Awww' faces.

"Luz udding!" Amity shouted as she held the spoon with pudding up to my face. She pushes it closer to me,"Luz you Ammm." Boscha stands up,"it's hard enough when willow is acting all aww but it gets harder when Amity is doing this." She gestured to Amity.

"Bocha want Amm?" Amity questions as she tilts her head. Willow smirks slightly,"Yeah Boscha wants Amm. Here help her." She hands Amity another spoon she puts Pudding on that spoon and pushes it towards Boscha,

"Der Amm." Amity said as she pushes some pudding towards me. I shake my head in amusement and eat the pudding she claps her hands in bliss before turning towards Boscha. Boscha held her chest before eating some of the pudding. Amity yawns as she nuzzles into my neck.

"We should probably take her somewhere...not school." Amber said suggestively Lilith hummed in agreement,"but please don't make it her house I'm not so sure what her mother would think." Ed and Em laughed,"please Amity hasn't properly hugged or anything anyone in a long time well besides Luz. Plus mom loves Babies." Em takes her sister in her arms and twirls her around.

"You wanna see Mommy?" Em cooed Amity clapped happily,"momma!" A goofy smile grew on Amity's face. Lilith took her in her arms,"yep you wanna see momma. Don't you." She saw us looking at her and she cleared her throat,"let's get her to Angela." Amity's leans away from Lily.

"Luz."Amity makes grabby hands at me so I would take her in my arms. Lily shakes her head in amusement as she gently places her in my arms. Amity clings onto me as she hums a little song. I turn around to invite Zora to come with us,"Zora you wanna come?" She looks kinda surprised that I asked. I send her a small smile."Yep let's take Amity home." We make our way to the lunch room exit and through the hall. Amity was slowly nodding off to sleep.

"She is so adorable." Amber and Zora said in Union. Willow hums in agreement as she leans her head on Boscha's shoulder. Yep she is absolutely adorable.