Chapter 24

Amity POV

I followed Amber out of the lunch room. She looked really nervous about something. When we were a good distance away from the door she turned towards me.

"Amity I'm so sorry. Your father he injected you with an anti aging potion. It makes you shrink until giving age." Amber confesses she takes a shaky breath,"he used someone against me to make the potion. I was able to manipulate the syrum so it wouldn't make you anything less then 3." She digs for something in her pocket her eyes going wide. She lets out a growl as her eyes turn red. She takes a deep breath.

"I had the antidote but my stupid brother took it. I'm so sorry I promise I'll try to find a way to get you back to normal." Amber promise this was all pretty hard to process. I feel the whole room begin to spin. Amber helps me to a wall and helps me sit. I look up at her,"why are you helping me?" She shakes her head in amusement. Amber smiles at me.

"Where a lot more similar then you think. Plus I don't think she'll be to happy about me hurting a potential new friend." Amber explains as she sits down besides me. My head began to hurt like if I had gotten hit by a pan. She gives me a worried look,"I'm so sorry Amity." Everything goes black.

Amber POV

I wish I could do more to help her. I wanted to be able to properly apologize to her. For everything. I cradle the younger Amity in my arms. She looked to be 3 years of age. I carry her all the way to the lunch room and directly to Miss.Clawthorne.

-time skip-

Amity was fast asleep in Luz's arms. She looks so cute like she's normally so cold but now she so cute and sweet. I feel a familiar presence fly over me. I glance up to see NaNa. I only had met her a couple weeks ago. She was so much fun. I had found her by the beach she seemed upset about something. When I went to ask what was wrong she almost bit me. She explained that she wasn't in the best of moods and quickly apologized. We talked a little after wards and from that day forward I began to visit her. She attends Hexside but i never noticed her now I can't help but notice everything about her.

"What are you planing?" Boscha asks as she pulls me away from NaNa. I look at her a little confused,"what are you talking about?" Boscha was about to say something when I was lifted from the ground. I look up to see that NaNa had plucked me out of that conversation. She threw me in the air and caught me.

"Hello my princess." NaNa whispers as she cradled me close to her. I look down at the ground and cling onto her for dear life. NaNa chuckles,"I won't drop your. You wanna go back to the floor?" I nod she sends me a gentle smile before slowly flying down. She gently places me on the floor before hovering above the others. Her dark blue hair ruffled by the small amount of wind.

"Um what just happened?" Boscha asks as she punches the bridge of her nose

"Um what just happened?" Boscha asks as she punches the bridge of her nose. NaNa chuckles,"I'm NaNa I attend Hexside like the rest of you. I'm in beast keeping. I'm here because Amber wasn't in her last class." She sends me a glare I look everywhere but at her.

"Where's Amity?" NaNa asks i slowly point at the bundle in Luz's arms. NaNa pinches the bridge of her nose,"You didn't give her the Bloody antidote." I cross my arms,"it's not my fault I had it stolen. I pulled her away to give it to her, but my stupid brother took it." She shakes her head. She flys closer to Amity. Amity claps her hands at NaNa. She gently taps her nose and Amity begins to giggle.

"What!?" A very familiar shout is heard. We rush over to the voice to see Gus, Zora, and Mattholomule. Gus was trying to tell him something but he didn't listen instead he pulled out a familiar knife and lunged at Gus and Zora. Zora pushes Gus out of the way and dodges the knife. she punches him in the stomach he drops his knife and tries to punch Zora. She round house kicks him in the face and he falls near the edge of the cliff.

"Mattholomule!" I shout as I try to get close to him. He staggers to his feet. A crack. Then another. He closes his eyes before looking at the ground. I try to quicken my pace. The edge breaks bringing my child hood friend with it. I jump the last space trying to grab his hand to stop him from falling. I miss. NaNa quickly flies past me and down towards Matt. He grabs him by the arm and pulls him up. Matt looks like he crapped his pants as he's placed beside me.

"You idiot." I state as I throw myself into his arms. He slowly wraps his arms around me. NaNa gently places herself besides us. I pull away,"why the f*ck did this happen anyway." I yank his ear as we stand up. I lead him towards the path. Luz, Boscha, Edric, Gus and Zora follow close behind.

"Why the hell did you just attack them you imbecile?" I ask as I yank harder on his ear. He hisses in pain. I let go of his ear and he tries to rub away the pain,"F*cking B*th" both me and NaNa turn to him. He shrinks back looking at the grass.

"This grass is...Um really nice grass." He murmurs. Luz couldn't help but laugh she lifts a hand gently,"I'm sorry but that sound way to familiar to me." She clears her throat and acts as if she never did that. Emira playfully shoves Luz with one hand her little sister in the other hand. Edric laughs at this before clearing his own throat.

"We should get going." I state as I turn around to look at Matt I grab him by the ear and pull him to my height,"I'm watching you." I gently shove him before ruffling his hair. NaNa rolls her eyes at this and hovers close by. I smirks makes its way into my face as I blow her a kiss. She loses her focus and she almost plummets to the ground. She steadies herself before flipping me off.

"Amber!" Baby Amity shouts as she makes grabby hands at me. I look around before pointing at myself. Amity pouts before doing grabby hands again. I slowly make my way towards her and pick her up in my arms. She nuzzles into my neck as if it where a hug,"tank you." I feel my heart skip a beat. I pull her away and start cooing at her,"oH my Goodness Your Absolutely adorable. Your so cute!!!" I twirl her around causing a little giggle to come from Amity. I notice Luz and NaNa in the background clutching their chest. Willow was holding up Luz and Matt was helping NaNa. What's up with them?