New Book

I hope you guys will support me on this story as well. Stay safe, ily!! <33

Here's a sneak peak::

Jungkook: "As much as I like our proximity, you're stepping on me, love".
My eyes snapped down immediately at his words, oops.

Y/n: "l don't think you die from my heels".

Jungkook: "I won't die that easily, baby. Rest assured".
He said passing me a smug look and my jaw ticked.

Y/n: "Of course, Jeon. Your death would be anything but easy".
I involuntarily spoke, staring deep in his eyes and I saw his eyes flicker into a darker shade. It was a legitimate promise I made to him and now, He was very well aware of that fact.

---------×----

Jeon Jungkook:
Jungkook, 23 years old. The perfect definition of greek god, however, he isn't your boy next door. He's the mafia leader of korea, a man who kills anyone before giving it a second thought, a reason why he's also one of the most feared men in the mafia world.

Kim Y/n:
Y/n, 21 years old. A sweet beautiful girl with a pair of mesmerizing eyes, plump lips. The looks are an illusion, because she's also an undercover assassin aka a spy. She works smoother than a quantum stabilized atom mirror.

Menace:
A person or thing that's likely to cause harm, a threat or danger.
[Y/n is the menace that Jungkook isn't expecting]