Chapter 37

Y/n's P.O.V

Before midnight, my phone buzzed with a text from Lia.

Lia: "House party tomorrow night 8921 Dongbu Urban Expressway Rd 67763. Please come".
I suddenly remembered tomorrow is a big festival in town, there will br many traditional activities the evening.

Y/n: "Ok see you tomorrow night".
Then I receive yet another email but, this tike it was from Mark.

Mark: "Party tomorrow night at my house 8921 Dongbu Urban Expressway Rd 67763. Would you like to come"?

-

Everything was a blur after that and now when I opened my eyes I could only see darkness, my eyes were covered. I tried moving then I realised I'm tied to a large and heavy chair. The room feels quite stuffy. The air is quite calm without a breeze. Where the fuck am I? I was knocked out, having been seized after the party. Someone had hit me on the head with a hard object. That's crazy. I try recalling what happened.

*Flashback*

The room is a mess and I glare at the boys standing infront of me.

Y/n: "Can you cook? Are you sure"?

Jungkook: "Of course I can"!
He said rolling his eyes at Dohyun. Not this shit again.

Dohyun: "Stop rolling your eyes at me".

Hyunsu: "Guys, today is the festival. No arguments".

Lia: "So according to our plan, Y/n and I will prepare the decoration".

Y/n: "Are you sure about letting these silly boys prepare the meal today"?

Lia: "Well I just hope I can see tomorrow's sunrise".

Hyunsu: "I told you many times that I won't cook like last time. I'm well prepared".

Y/n: "Okay festival first! We've to finish all before 3 PM".

Dohyun: "Why don't we hire someone to cook? Or there's a takeout restaurant near us"!

Lia: "We respect tradition".

Dohyun: "You just want to laugh as us"!

Lia: "Bingo"!

Jungkook: "I don't care what I do as long as Y/n is happy".
My heart warmed at his words as the side of my lips threatened to twitch.
Cheesy bastard.

Hyunsu: "How many beautiful words have you said"?

Lia: "You should ask how can you learn to say"!

Jungkook: "The words aren't important, only the love is real".
Love?

Hyunsu: "Excuse me for a second. I think I'm going to puke".

Lia: "Yeah same".
I turn away to hide my blush. My heart was racing. Damn you, Jungkook.

-

Me and Lia were now in my room doing preparation.

Y/n: "I'm worried about their preparation. I'll see how they're doing".

Lia: "Cool! I'll wait here".
I nod before going to check on the boys and Hyunsu greeted me.

Hyunsu: "Hey! By the way, thanks for inviting us over".

Y/n: "No probs".
He nodded and went back to work. I eyed Jungkook and before heading upstairs.