Chapter 25

Y/n's P.O.V

Jungkook: "If I bring you into a house... It may very well not be mine".

Y/n: "But what if you have a key"?

Jungkook: "It could be my basement surrounded by bodies".
I gulped visibly at his response. He's surely doing a good job of trying to scare me away. But, I can't kep myself away from him. It's too late now.

Y/n: "Stop pushing me away. What makes you so scared and worried"?

Jungkook: "I can't tell you that".

Y/n: "Everytime I take a step closer, you take a step bad. Whenever I feel like we're past the first stage, you bring us back to square one".

Jungkook: "It's not that Y/n, I'm afraid our relationship will put you in danger. You sink into my arms every night in my nightmares, bleeding all over the floor".
To say I was stunned would be an understatement right now. My body freezes at his statement.

Jungkook: "I will tell you everything Y/n. But not now".
I nod slowly, too stunned to speak a word. Snap out of it y/n.

-

We both didn't say anything about it and continued walking silently, time flew by within his company quicker than I wanted it to.

Y/n: "Oh, I need to go back home and change now. Otherwise we'll get late".

Jungkook: "Well we can go to any other restaurant. I mean, it's a five star place in town that requires a reservation".

Y/n: "That's one of my favourite restaurants, and I don't need a reservation".

Jungkook: "But--".

Y/n: "Listen, I can wait until the day you decide to tell me all your secrets. But we need to know more about each other. Maybe our lives were too different before, but I just want to show you more about my life".

Jungkook: "Well I'm not complaining. I'm glad to have a beautiful guide today".
Beautiful

Y/n: "Welcome to my world, kookie".

Jungkook: "What did you say"?

Y/n: "Welcome to my world"?
Did I say something wrong?

Jungkook: "After that".

Y/n: "Kook, oh kookie? Shit I'm sorry for calling you that. You know I called you kookie before too, so that time you didn't mind so I thought it's fine if I call you kookie again. I understand if you---".

Jungkook: "I don't mind".
He said cutting my rant and walked past me to his bike and I swear I heard him mumble cute under his breath. So, there is some improvement. I couldn't help but grin at the thought and now in no time I was at my house.