Chapter 31

Y/n's P.O.V

I barely slept the whole night. My brain felt like exploding and among all the mess my mind kept wondering to Jungkook and Mark, and then when I closed my eyes, Hana's face comes into my mind. Now it's time to support and help the person I care about and love. The only true method of action is to be in it, not of it. I can't always stay in the same spot passively waiting for other people to push me. I used to be passive in all my relationships and I thought it was the perfect way to protect myself and care about before but, hell was I wrong. I was utterly and completely wrong, I thought if I didn't tell mom that dad was out with another woman they wouldn't have divorced. My family wouldn't become like this. So, I suppressed my feelings. I pretended not to care. I never came out of the room in my heart. But, it turned out I hurt all people that I love and care about. I ignored them. I didn't even notice they needed me. I didn't notice Hana was ill when she was in hospital; I wasn't there for Dohyun when he needed me. Meanwhile, I enjoyed everything they did for me.

-

Later that day, I texted Hana that I will pay her a visit but she didn't reply. Maybe she hasn't woke up yet. When I'm eating my breakfast, an unknown number called me. Who calls this early in the morning?

Y/n: "Hello"?

Hana's mom: "Good morning Y/n, I'm Hana's nother".

Y/n: "Oh yeah, good morning".

Hana's mom: "Sorry to call you at this moment. Well actually, Hana will have an operation soon and the risk for the operation is high. The doctor said she might not get through it and we haven't told her yet".

Y/n: "Really?! How"?

Hana's mom: "Yes, last night I found 2 letters that she had written, hiding under her pilloe. One for you and another for Dohyun. So I think she will feel happy if she sees you. Sorry to disturb you but could you come and visit her before her operation starts"?

Y/n: "Of course, I will".
With that I hung up and got in the car heading towards the address her mom sent me. My luck was being very harsh, I got stuck in traffic for over half an hour. I might be late, I might miss the chance to see her for the last time but the only thing I could do was wait patiently in the car.
The moment I arrived, Hana's operation had started. Now the only thing I can do is hope and pray for her.