Chapter 4

"The heart wants what it wants
Or else it does not care".
- Emily Dickinson

Y/n's P.O.V
When we enter in the gym, I'm not disappointed by the sight infront of me. Jungkook is in my gym class as well! He's standing alone, far away from the other guys. I can sense the hostility from the football players. Dohyun is also in my gym class. He saunters over to me when he saw me and tries to plant a kiss on my cheek, like before. He is my boyfriend after all, and I've no reason to refuse his kiss.

Dohyun: "I've missed you".
I laugh instantly at his sweet sentence

Y/n: "It's been like, one lesson".

Dohyun: "I've to make sure the new kid in town sees that".
Jealousy.
Feeling or showing an envious resentment of someone or their achievements, possessions, or perceived advantages.
It's very bad for a person.

Y/n: "Jealous much"?

Dohyun: "I'm jealous all day and night because you're my girlfriend".
I shake my words and cringe at his words, my reaction making him pout.

Y/n: "Cheesy bastard".
He winked at me and I notice Hana beside me eyeing Jungkook.
Stop eye-fucking him Regina George.
Did I just call my bestfriend Regina George from mean girls?
Well she's a bitch too so--

Hana: "I can't believe you've maths and P.E with him. You're so lucky".

Y/n: "Well duh. Do you by any chance like him"?

Hana: "Maybe, he's damn hot after all".
Though it's meant to be a joke, it feels like a legitimate promise, she might keep. Hana is the type of girl who gets whatever she wants, no matter what it takes. Especially when it comes to boys. She has a bit of reputations for being promiscuous. I've a bad feeling about this but I just shrug it off. Hopefully he doesn't likes plastic barbie.
Our gym class consists of about 40 people, so we all branch off into our own cliques, when we start warming up Hana keeps adjusting her braid. Girls and boys are separated for the rest of the class. Our P.E teacher probably saw how distracted most of the girls are by the new guy in the class. The boys are playing volleyball while we're supposed to jump ropes.
In this moment I wondered if I could strangle Hana with this ropes, she's wearing my ears off and all I do is nod at her.
Stop talking so much bitch.

Hana: "What? Did you say something"?
Did I say that out aloud? I just laugh at her waving it off and she looks at me eyeing me weirdly.

Y/n: "Just wondering if Unicorns fart rainbow"?

Hana: "Huh"?
Dumbass. It's at times like this that I wonder why am I her bestfriend?
I just shake my head before she shrugs and continues. When I turn to look at Jungkook, he is looking straight at me. I start feeling self-conscious again because of his hard stares.
Damn him for being so hot. He can most definitely steal any girl's breathe by just one look. His plump lips are slightly parted and his neutral expression fuels my anxiety.

Hana: "Why does he keep looking at you? Do you know him from somewhere"?
The answer is clear I don't. I mean come on someone that hot can't be forgotten easily.

Y/n: "No I don't think so".
He was still looking at me and at this moment I declare tomato as my twin!
My cheeks are just getting redder by his stares and I gulp visibly before looking away, but I could feel his menacing gaze on my back.
The boys are soon split into teams and I'm not surprised when Dohyun and Jungkook end up on different teams.
The groups huddle up to discuss tactics, but Jungkook looks like he isn't bothered. I really can't tell from his expression what he's thinking. But for some reason, I want to see him and Dohyun go against each other.

Hana: "Dohyun! Beat them! Come on, you can do it!! Y/n, let's cheer for them"!
I look at her annoyed and there's this sudden thought in my mind.
Do I really want to cheer for Dohyun?
I just shake my head but the heart wants what it wants.