Chapter 9

"Everything has beauty, but not everyone sees it".
~ Confucius

Y/n's P.O.V
I pull into a parking space and look at myself in my vision mirror. I decide to enter the shop after waiting for a while.

Jungkook: "Hey Y/n".
There stood Jungkook in his glory. Ripped black jeans, white tee shirt and a denim jacket with his timberland boots. He looks good in everything. Don't get me started at his hair. Can I touch them?

Jungkook: "Touch what"?
Fuck

Y/n: "Huh? N-nothing. Sorry for being late".

Jungkook: "It's ok. I'm glad you came. Wait for me here please, I'm just gonna talk to the manager".

Y/n: "Go ahead".
I said and smiled at him which he returned with his own. I'm so in love with his smile. I spend over half an hour in the store, just walking around and sitting by myself.
What's taking him so long? Is he in trouble? And as if just on cue, I heard something shatter on the ground followed with screams.

Manager: "What right do you have to come into my store and tell me I have no taste in art? Get out"!
I immediately rushed inside and looked at Jungkook whose hands were clenched in a fist. Holy moly.

Y/n: "Jungkook? What's going on"?

Jungkook: "I tried selling something to him, but he broke it".

Y/n: "Did he"?
I immediately bend down to help Jungkook pick up the broken pieces of his canvas. The wood is shattered pretty badly. Knots and screws are scattered across the floor.
This bastard.

Y/n: "You fucking asshole! Who gives you the right to break his canvas? You just wait, I'm reporting your store".

Manager: "Excuse me? Young lady, behave yourself".

Y/n: "Behave my foot! What were you thinking when you threw his canvas? You bastard! Get the fuck out of here".

Manager: "This is my cabin".
I was so fucking done with this drama, I grabbed the nearest thing available and threw it at the manager which happened to be a vase. Oops.

Manager: "You both will pay for the damage".
With that he rushed out. I looked at Jungkook who stood there with amusement written over his face.
I know I'm amazing baby.
The canvas was thrown pretty badly but we're almost done. The canvas is lying face down, so I flip it. Jungkook's hand tried to stop me but he isn't fast enough. I'm stunned. The image is so demented yet utterly phenomenal. It looks like a meeting room in hell with demons sitting around a massive table. Hearts, guts, eyeballs, and other body parts are kept on the table. I can't observe more, as Jungkook slips it out of my hands. His art is so good. I'm shocked at how talented he is. I look at Jungkook, the bags underneath his eyes indicates his tiredness. His painting surely speaks more than he does. Jungkook's expression is slightly worried, as if he is afraid of scaring me, or afraid I'll react the same way as the manager.
Oh baby.

Y/n: "It's phenomenal"!
The words leave my mouth at his sour expression and it seems like it's the reaction he wasn't anticipating. He stared at me again like I've grown an extra head.

Jungkook: "She's unique".
He muttered under his breath, and I wasn't able to hear it almost,but I did. 
He looks up at the clock and checks the time then back at me.

Jungkook: "Gotta go. Thanks for-- thank you".
He couldn't seem to find the proper word to thank me, did I just leave Jungkook speechless?

Y/n: "Don't mention it. Where do you have to go"?

Jungkook: "We aren't that close yet,
Y/n".
With that he left me standing in the manager's cabin.