Chapter 39

Y/n's P.O.V

Kidnapper: "It's great you're still calm. I don't like people screaming, especially delicate young ladies".

Y/n: "What do you want"?

Kidnapper: "Well...I like smart girls. Take a guess".
What kind of joke is this?

Y/n: "You kidnapped me because of... Jungkook"?

Kidnapper: "100 points! You're correct. Seems like you know wee about what he did. Okay, good girl. Tell me, who is Jungkook to you"?
I remain silent. How the fuck does he thinks I should respond to him?

Kidnapper: "Reply to me, love. You don't want to have an ugly scratch on your beautiful face, right? Because, I don't appreciate beauty like Jungkook".
I gulp at his warning and feel coldness of a sharp knife on my face.

Kidnapper: "I'm not kidding, love. You aren't as smart as I initially thought. I don't like silent people".
How could he doubt my IQ level? Bitch!
But of course, I'll not say that aloud because I got brain and I wanna marry--

Kidnapper: "I said speak the fuck up"!
See, he's a bitch.

Y/n: "He's my crush".
Suddenly, everything was quiet as if he wasn't expecting that answer. I'm a honest girl, I mean come on if I die at least someone would tell Jungkook that he was my crush.

Kidnapper: "That's so sweet but, I want to know the truth".
Well that was true.

Y/n: "Yeah of course. Why'd I lie to you"?

Kidnapper: "Great".

Y/n: "Do you know Mark"?

Kidnapper: "I know you know him. He doesn't knows anything about my actions".

Y/n: "Wait! I've heard your voice before.... You're the bouncer who asked me my name in the party"!

Bouncer: "I must say, you impress me".
He suddenly teared the cloth off of my eyes. It's dark and damp in the basement and shadows of the pendent lamps flickered on the walls.

Bouncer: "Mark doesn't want to hurt you because, you were his only friend when he was in the orphanage".
Huh?!

Y/n: "What? He is that Mark?! That's why he knows the gesture. It makes sense now".
That was when my mom and dad were still married. At that time, fine clothes were wasted on me. I was a tomboy, Mark was disgusted with everyone because he was an orphan. Nobody in town was willing to adopt him because, we heard that his parents were bad people. He had a bad temper and he insisted that his parents would come and pick him up one day. I talked to him because, I found out that he was feeding kitty- a stray cat that I used to feed too. My dad was allergic to cats so I couldn't bring it home and from that day onwards me and Mark talked a lot but soon he left the town. I asked many people- scratch that, I asked everyone but no one knew where he went.

Bouncer: "He still keeps his kind nature, that's why he isn't a qualified heir. If his brother's still alive-- but, everything has been destroyed by Jungkook! That son of a whore! Jin treated Jungkook like he was family. We saved him from casino owners and gave him the opportunity to be educated! Jin treated Jungkook almost the same as Mark! But what did he do?! He co-operated with the cops! Because of his accusations, Jin had been arrested! Jungkook is a petty liar. Jin took Jungkook out of a living hell. He gave him everything. He never thought Jungkook would betray him! He trusted him like family! But in return, he got arrested due to Jungkook "!