Chapter 32

Y/n's P.O.V

Dohyun: "She'll be fine".

Y/n: "When did you arrive? Have you seen her"?

Dohyun: "I've been here for a while. But I thought she wouldn't like to see me. I haven't had breakfast, would you like to come with me"?

Y/n: "I don't feel hungry".

Dohyun: "Oh ok. She'll be fine and she'll be happy if you take care of yourself".

Y/n: "Dohyun? Did I go too far? For Hana... and you"?

Dohyun: "That's how you are and what I- we love".

Y/n: "What do you mean"?

Dohyun: "Y/n, we love who you are. Nobody is perfect".
He said and patted me on the back to help me relax.

Dohyun: "You look tired and over anxious. You need to rest".

Y/n: "Thanks, bye".
He nodded before leaving. I stay on ground, staring at Hana's bed blankly when I heard my name being called.

Mark: "Y/n"?

Y/n: "Oh, hey".
To say I was surprised to see Mark here would be an understatement.

Mark: "What are you doing here"?

Y/n: "Paying visit to my friend. What about you"?

Mark: "Same".
His aura warned me in every way.

Y/n: "Why are you staring at me"?
His gaze made me feel comfortable.

Mark: "You look quite cute. Not the type I'd expect him to go fot. But then again, they say opposite attract".
I ignored his compliment and eyed him suspiciously. Is he high on drugs?

Mark: "Whatever he has said about me, let me just tell you it's not true".
Mark speaks calmly and we both know he's referring to Jungkook.

Mark: "By the way, here you go. My friend's life has been spared and we're celebrating".
He said and passed me a slice of cake.

Y/n: "Thanks for your kindness. But no thank you".

Mark: "I insist. My friend would be happy if you take this--".
His slight pause made me gulp. I've a feeling this is not going to end well.

Mark: "How much has Jungkook told you"?

Y/n: "He doesn't talks about his past".

Mark: "He hasn't changed much. Do you ever wonder how he used to be? And there's no point of lying. I've to answer your craves. But, before I tell you the whole story. I've a question, where is he"?

Y/n: "I don't know. I've only known him for a couple of weeks. Are you trying to find him"?

Mark: "No. But I've to warn you. He's not as good as you may think".

Y/n: "What has he done to you"?

Mark: "Far too much to be forgiven. I'm just here to warn you so he doesn't hurts you".

Y/n: "Why'd he hurt--".

Mark: "I don't mean to be rude by forcing my experience with him into you. Just, ask him if he's killed anyone".
At his respond my heart stopped and goosebumps rose across my body. I feel a cold thread of fear in my stomach. Jungkook.... killed someone? I try to envision it. Jungkook actually killing someone... but I can't. He isn't that cruel, or is he?