Chapter 11

"Life is not a fantasy because reality always strikes in".
~ Pooja Sharma

Y/n's P.O.V
My chest grows cold immediately at his words. My boyfriend is cheating on me with Hana? Everyone knows.. and I'm the laughing stock of the school. No one actually likes me, they're just pretending to.. What kind of nonsense is this?

Y/n: "No! No, it's not true".
I mutter slowly and he stares at me with his blank eyes.

Y/n: "This is a prank, r-right"?
Doesn't he cares at all? He stands there staring at me with his arms hanging at his sides. Who am I kidding? He's a stranger after all.
I probably look like a maniac as I'm laughing while crying. My chest aches far more than any words would describe. The impact isn't only emotional, but physical too.

Y/n: "Jungkook! Stop lying"!

Jungkook: "No, you're in denial. Life is not a fantasy princess, reality always strikes in".
I don't know what got into me, but I shove him with full force. He barely stumbles tho.

Y/n: "You're lying to me! You don't even know me"!
Endless tears ran down my face. I've never cried this hard in my life and to make it worse Jungkook is watching me in my most vulnerable state.

Y/n: "Y-you barely talk to me for a week, and then suddenly you tell me everyone is against me"?!

Jungkook: "Y/n".
He takes a step closer, but I hit him hard.

Y/n: "Get out! If you don't get out I'll call the cops".

Hana: "Y/n? Are you okay? Why are you here? What the hell did you do to her"?!
Hana runs to me. Jungkook stares at Hana and soon moves his eyes to me. His observant eyes are closely watching my tantrum. I can't take it anymore. Does he find my pain entertaining?

Jungkook: "I'm sorry, I'll leave. But you should know why she's crying".

Hana: "Get out"!
He leaves quickly. I still can't stop crying.

Hana: "Y/n... Are you ok"?

Y/n: "Is Dohyun cheating on me... with you"?

Hana: "I.. Y/n--".

Y/n: "So I am the fool in this game, right"?!

Hana: "No! Y/n, trust me, I will solve everything".

Y/n: "Solve everything? How? By telling me it's a lie, right? You know what, you are really a whore"!
I shout at her and stare deadly in her eyes. I take out my phone and see Dohyun's friends stories on Instagram. Surely enough, there are quite a few videos of Dohyun. Videos of him grinding on girls, drinking, and even doing a dance for a random girl. Just you wait, son of a biscuit.