Chapter 34

Y/n's P.O.V

Dohyun: "Can I ask you something"?

Y/n: "Yeah"?

Dohyun: "Have you already forgiven me and Hana"?

Y/n: "No, but I don't know to be honest. Her mother asked me to encourage her but honestly I can't forget what happened before and I don't think I'll be able to forget that ever".

Dohyun: "I'm sorry. I promise I will--".

Y/n: "Dohyun listen-".

Dohyun: "Please, please don't say it. You're always like this. Always doing the right thing at the right time. You always know what is important for you. Logical, sensible and cruel at times. I'll wait. I'll wait for you no matter who you choose, I'll accept it. I still have lots of time, right? I'm willing to wait if it's for you".

Y/n: "What?! But I like--".
My sentence was cut short when my phone buzzed and I picked it up almost immediately when I saw it was Hana's mom.

Y/n: "Hello"?

Hana's mom: "She... She--".
When her mother is in floods of tears on the phone I think I know the answer. Moments pass, her mother tries to calmly speak, but she failed miserably. My heart pained for her, however bad Hana was to me, she was someone's daughter and my friend too. She totally lost control, I can hear Hana's father trying to comfort her.

Hana's dad: "The operation wasn't successful but she's at least out of danger after emergency treatment. But, if she can't gain consciousness within 48 hours maybe she'll".

Y/n: "We'll go to the hospital".

Hana's dad: "Thank you so much. We're really appreciative but please leave us alone".

Y/n: "If there's anything I can do to help. Please let me know".

Hana's dad: "Thank you".
I hang up the phone. We both sat in silence for a while. I felt numb from the conversation. We finished our meal in silence. Dohyun didn't say anything, and gave me a paper towel.

Y/n: "She won't die right? Just an operation... She's already out of danger, she--".
I broke down, Dohyun said nothing but patted the top of my head.

Dohyun: "I'll drive you home".
I nodded at him and that's when my phone buzzed again but, this time it was a message. Message from Jungkook.

Jungkook: "Where are you"?

Y/n: "Where were you?! Why didn't you reply to me before"?!

Jungkook: "Tell me where you are. I'll come to you".
I glanced at Dohyun for a moment and he gave me a curious look.

Y/n: "Jungkook wants to--".

Dohyun: "At least let me drive you home... for the last time".
I nod at him and he gaves me a grateful smile.

Y/n: "I'm back now. See you at my home".

Jungkook: "Waiting for you".
For some odd reason, knowing he's waiting for me made my heart flutter. Me and Dohyun made our way to his car and in some time we were infront of my house and Jungkook was right there.

Jungkook: "Y/n"