Chapter 29

Y/n's P.O.V

Dohyun: "He left"?

Y/n: "Didn't your eyes answer that for you"?

Dohyun: "Always snappy, huh? Anyways, let me drive you home. It's late".

Y/n: "I thought you came out here to ask me something".

Dohyun: "I do want to ask you some questions but, I don't think this is a good time to talk".

Y/n: "Thank you, Dohyun".

Dohyun: "So, will you let me drive you home"?

Y/n: "I think I'm more than capable of going alone but thanks for the offer".
And with that I left for my home.

-

The next day I thought about Jungkook a lot. Mrs.Kim stopped by and prepared me my meals, which I'm incredibly grateful for. She isn't really used to me being home this often, but doesn't makes any comment about it. The lady sure knows how to talk my ear off though, she knows almost everyone's business in this town. Gossip lady.

Y/n: "Do you know anything about the Jeon family"?

Mrs.Kim: "Jeon"?

Y/n: "Yeah. We've a new boy in our class named Jeon Jungkook".

Mrs.Kim: "Describe him".

Y/n: "Err...He's tall, has black hair, dark doe eyes".

Mrs.Kim: "New kid, huh? I'll have to snoop around. What's his name again"?

Y/n: "Jungkook".

Mrs.Kim: "Jungkook? Is that his real name"?
I can't even answer that, is it? Or is it bunny? I'm dying to know him myself.

Mrs.Kim: "What kind of name is that, Jungkook".

Y/n: "There's nothing wrong with that. I like the name Jungkook".

Mrs.Kim: "You sure about that? Or do you just like him in general"?
My eyes widen at her statement, making her laugh.

Y/n: "I like him... a little".
No, a lot.

Mrs.Kim: "You gotta watch out for rebound relationships".

Y/n: "Rebound relationships"?

Mrs.Kim: "Bushing into another relationship just because you broke up with someone. Very common and destructive".

Y/n: "I'm not using him as a rebound. I mean, he distracted me from Dohyun but then again he distracted me from the start, even before the breakup. There's just something about him".
His mysterious menacing demeanour surely captures my attention, but that isn't the only thing. He's smart and different and oh his canvas. He's a good kind of different. He's everything my old friends would disapprove of, so maybe that's what makes him more appealing.

Mrs.Kim: "Oh by the way, there is a box here for you, from Hana".
I furrow my eyebrows in confusion as Mrs.Kim brings me the box.

Y/n: "That's weird".
I opened the box and it was a letter.