The lesson (Damijon NSFW)

Jonathan kent aka Superboy 16

Damian Wayne aka Robin 17

"Ahhhhhh!" Superboy screamed out in pain and the Titans covered their eyes as a bright light shined from the yellow kryptonite. It took a minute for the light to fade but as they looked at where Superboy used to stand there where now two. One Superboy with blue hair and skin, and just the blue colors of his suit were in color, and one who had the same parts coloured red instead of blue. The titans looked in shock. But Robin was the most shaken up.

"Not again." Read adventure of the supersons issue 2. Robin walked up to the two versions of his boyfriend. "Superboy...s are you alright." The superboys looked at each other.

"Not this again. I hate that version of me." The blue one said pointing at the red version of himself.

"Well you aren't much better." Said the red back. Robin facepalmed. He did not have the energy to deal with those two.

"Enough! That's it, I'm calling your father." Damian tapped on his gantlet and tried to get contact with superman. The rest of the team where so confused and walked up to have a look at the superboys.

They made it back to titans tower. Superboy arguing with himself all the way. When they arrived superman and cyborg were waiting for them. Robin gave the yellow kryptonite to Cyborg and explained what had happened the last time. Superman and Cyborg said they would ask the other leaguers for help and to stay put until they came back. Robin sighed. He really didn't wanna take care of the two versions of superboy but he guessed he had no choice since he was the only one who had done it before and well, he was actually his boyfriend.

The Superboys and Robin went and changed into their civilian clothes. The two super boys fought over their clothes and Damian had to go in and separate them. He gave them etch a pair of casual clothes and soon both Jons emerged dressed normally. Damian sighed again. They went up to Damian's room, since he thought it would be easier than if they weren't in their own room. And he needed to do some work on the computer. So he sat the Jons down on his bed and glared at them.

"Okay, this is how this is gonna work. I love you, but I don't have the energy to take care of you when you are like this. Last time was hard enough. So, you two are gonna sit here and get along so I don't have to deal with this. I am gonna sit over there at my computer and work and you are not gonna disturb me. Get it?"

Red: "Wow if this is how you are gonna treats our kids one day I'will definitely be the favorite."

Blue: "Don't say stuff like that, we don't wanna scare him away." The two Jons glared at each other and Damian grabbed a nearby bamboo staff and smacked them across their heads.

"Aoowe."

"What did I just say. You guys are hopeless." Damian turned around, bamboo staff in hand and sat down at his computer trying to start working. The Jons laid back in bed. Talking quietly to each other.

R: "He can be so mean sometimes."

B:"He's just tired I guess but you're right, doesn't he know we don't like being like this either."

R: "He is supposed to be out boyfriend, he should be nicer."

B:" Yeah, but we knew what we got into when we started this relationship."

R:"True, but still."

B: " Maybe we need to teach him a lesson."

R: "Oh, what did you have in mind?"

Damian was hunched over his computer trying to finish his report of the mission but he found it hard to concentrate as the Jons were whispering in the background. He tried to shut them out but it only worked to some extent. He pushed back into the chair, rubbing his nose rim. He hadn't slept for like two days. First working on a case with his father only to be pulled here right after. He found it a little ridiculous he couldn't go two days without sleep anymore. When he was younger he could go two weeks with just short naps. Was he getting old or untrained. Who knew? Suddenly it became very quiet and the light switched off. Damian turned around looking around the room not seeing either of the Jons.