Collage JonDami

Warning long! Nearly 7000 words

Damian was in his 4 year in university. He had taken his bachelor degree in international relations the year before and was now studying for his masters degree. College life suited him. He had his own apartment not far from campus and had found lots of friends. He truly felt like he fit in. He of course missed his family but was kinda happy to be out from underneath his fathers shadow.

Damian was walking through the courtyard with a friend group. First week of the new term. Summer warmth still in the air. Damian had truly come to love his life and had no problem staying at the university for another two years. He and a classmate where discussing the conflict between Bialia and Marcovia when he looked at a group of freshmen and his heart stopped. He froze and stared at the messy black hair, the clear blue eyes and that smile that could melt anyone's heart.

"Jonathan." Damian whispered but the super-hearing of the half Kryptonian caught the mention of his name and turned to the voice. His eyes widened as he saw his childhood friend staring back at him. They hadn't seen each other in years. Not since Damian stopped being Robin many years ago. They had completely lost touch. 

Before Jon really meant to he took off running. Trying to keep himself from flying or using his super speed. Damian walked forward, dropping his shoulder bag as he opened up his arms for his friend that was soon in his arms, embracing him tightly.

"Dami!"

"Jon." They embraced for a long time, not wanting to let go but soon they knew they had to so Jon pulled back, smiling brightly at Damian who was still a little bit shorter than him.

"What are you doing here?" Jon chuckled and Damian gave him a cocky grin.

"I study, what else, hayseed?" Jon pretended to be shocked and offended.

"Is that so. You sure you're not still in high school, shortstack." Damian grinned and so did Jon.

"So I guess you're gonna study here too?" Jon smiled and nodded.

"Yeah, I'm studying law, you?"

"Fourth year International communications. I took my bachelor's degree last year."

"Congrats. Although can't have been that hard for you. Since you already know everything, right?" Jon teased.

"Law you say, how did you get into that program without me tutoring you in math?" Damian said teasingly and Jon paused and blushed.

"Heh, well I asked Tim to help me whenever he was over seeing Connor." Damian looked a bit shocked then furrowed his eyebrows.

"Od. Drake never told me." It got quiet between them then someone called for Jon. He turned to look at them.

"Coming Stacy. I'm sorry Dami I have to run, but since we go to the same school we could hang out. I live in the dorms on the east. You?"

"I own an apartment just outside the college grounds, You know what?" Damian reached into his bag and grabbed a pen and a piece of paper. He wrote something down and handed it to Jon. "Here is my address and phone number. Text me ok." Jon smiled and blushed a little.

"Getting a cute guy's number the first week of school. How lucky am I?" Damian looked stunned and blushed a deep shade of red. Jon laughed and took off running to his friend.

"See you later Dami!" Damian smiled. Did Jon just call him, cute?

That evening Damian was sitting on his sofa in his apartment reading course literature when his phone started ringing. He put down the book and looked at his phone. Unknown number. Damian picked up.