Brothers Damijay platonic

Jason Todd and Damian Wayne have a strained relationship. Jason helped raise Damian when he grew up in the league of shadows/assassins and Jason was still recovering from being resurrected by the Lazarus pit. After an argument they start to connect. (DamiJay /jaydemi platonic)

Damian 11

Jason's age is complicated. Around mid 20 he thinks.

Damian was dressed in his civilian clothes. His black shirt and pants with his favorite red sweatshirt on top. He had his earbuds in and was listening through the musical Hamilton. He found the new spin on United states history interesting. And he enjoyed the music. Not that he'd ever admit to anyone else that he liked a musical. He had been walking through Wayne manor and now ascended the stairs to the batcave when he heard arguing. He took out one of his earbuds to try to hear who was arguing. As he got into the bat cave he saw his father dressed in his Batman suit with his cowl off arguing with the red Hood. Aka Jason Todd. As he came down his father and Jason turned to him for a second. Damian and Jason glared at each other and Damian turned around walking to the batcaves gym. He didn't like Jason. And Jason didn't seem to like him. He was impulsive, arrogant and didn't listen to anyone. So much like Damian himself but that connection Damian would never make himself. He kept on listening to his father and the man that was supposed to be his brothers fight.

"Jason enough, we have been through this."

"Have we? Cause all I remember is you talking."

"That's what I said."

"What about my opinions don't they matter anymore."

"Jason.."

"No, we used to be partners. We used to decide together damn it! What changed?"

"You did!"

"So just because Ra's decided that I should come back to life my opinion is not valid anymore. Oh or do you mean I changed when Joker beat me to a bloody pulp and blew me up!"

"NO! You changed when you decided you could play god and decide who lives and who dies."

"Oh goodie this again. Don't act all high and mighty Bruce. You decide just as much as me who lives and who dies, you're just not the one to pull the trigger."

"Because I don't carry a gun!"

"NO, you just have a bloody kid assassin follow you around." Damian's heart stopped for a second. He ment him. But he hadn't killed anyone since he joined his father's side. Well almost. He stopped listening at that moment and went to take his anger out on a punching bag.

He had been beating the crap out of the punching bag for half an hour and he still didn't feel any better. Just more anger. He had tried so hard to get better. To focus on justice and not vengeance. To not kill. To forget the ideals his mother and grandfather planted in his head. To go against his own programming. He had been with the Waynes for more than a year. He felt at home here. Dick and he were getting along. He and his father worked better as a team and started making a bond as father and son. Hell, even Tim seemed to accept his existence but fucking Jason. Damian knocked the punching bag of its hinges and it spewed out sad as it landed. Damian wanted to be better. He loved his abilities. But some time he wished he could just be normal. He wondered what it would be like. He wondered what other 11 year old boys thought about. Probably not strategies and the best way to keep their training form when you soon had destroyed every punching bag in the gym. Damian walked over and sat down on a bench. God, now he just felt self pity, great.

"Hey Dickhead, you in here?" Damian locked up as the doors opened and Jason stepped through them stopping in his tracks as he saw Damian and his eyes narrowed.