addict part 4 I need you the Most

Jon hummed in content and cuddled down deeper in bed and then he felt an arm slip around his waist and a body cuddle his back. A pair of soft lips kissed his neck and he hummed again.

"Monin." He said sleepily, smiling to himself.

"Good Morning beloved." The velvet voice answered back. Jon turned around and looked into the emerald green eyes.

"Do you have any plans for today?" Jon asked in a groggy voice and Damian's hand caressed his cheek.

"No, I'm all yours Jonathan." Jon hummed again and leaned up connecting their lips.

*Bang bang bang!"

Jon jolted awake, forcefully ripped from his dream.

*Bang bang bang!*

The sound came again, he now realized it was someone pounding on the front door. He groaned and threw the cover off, grabbing a shirt and going out of his room.

*Bang bang bang!*

"Just a minute!" He called politely even if he had half a mind to ring the neck of whoever was banging on the door. Jon got down to the living room. Dressed in his shirt and pajamas pants. He unlocked the lock and opened the door only to freeze in place.

"Hallo Jonathan."

"Damian." Jon looked at the man before him. It was still dark outside, it was maybe around four o'clock and Damin was standing on the doorstep to the Kent farm. "Damian what are you doing here?" Damian looked at the floor.

"Jon I need your help." Jon narrowed his eyes.

"Dami..." He said suspiciously.

"I know, I've been an asshole to you but I need you Jon I can't be alone anymore." Jons voice hitches as Damian looked up at him with tear filled eyes. Jon wanted to throw his arms around his little bird, tell him it was going to be okay. But he couldn't, he knew he couldn't.

"Are you clean?" Jon asked, pushing down his feelings.

"I can get clean, please I just need you, I'll do anything." Damian took a step forward but Jon put up a hand, stopping him. Damian looked at him with pleading puppy eyes, tears threatening to spill over.

"I'm sorry Damian but we both know that isn't true." Jon said, hurt in his voice.

"Jon please, I promise I can be better, give me another chance" Damian pushed forward grabbing a hold of Jons hand but Jon pulled away and took a step back inside his home.

"How many chances should I give you? When should I give up Damian? Do you even know what it does to me when you show up like this? When you force me to hurt you." Jon broke down, tears rolling down and suppressed anger bubbling to the surface. "I don't want to hurt you and push you away, I want to take you back, I want to have a life with you, I want to love you and take care of you, I want to spend the rest of my life with you but I can't. Because the Damian I love, that I want all those things with, he isn't you. You are some sad shadow of him. If you could see yourself right now you would beat your ass!" A sob broke through Jon's throat and Damian took a step forward.

"Jon please, I promise I can be better. I want all that too. I want to spend my life with you, I want to do right by you please give me a chance to treat you right!" Jon brought a hand up to his mouth, trying to hold in the sobs. Damian took another step forward but Jon brought a hand up and gently pushed him back. He looked up at Damian and took away his hand from his mouth.

"I can't do this Damian. I just can't. I can't have you breaking my heart over and over again. Please Just stay away from me. I...I won't take you back...ever..."

"Jon-"

"Get out of my life!" Jon screamed and Damian felt like he got punched. They stayed quiet a little while, only Jons sobs breaking through the night.

"Jon please, I-" Jon interrupted

"No Damian, no. Get clean or don't, it's your choice, but don't talk to me again, I never want to see you again." Jon turned and slammed the door after him, leaving Damian on the front porch. Jon walked up to his room, sat on his bed and picked up his phone. He went into contacts and pressed on Connor's id. Sending him a text.

Jon

"Can you please come to the farm, Damian was here and I can't be alone right now, please."

It only took a second for Connor to answer.

Con

"I'm on a mission but will be there as soon as I can, I promise."

Jon was about to lock his phone when he saw Damian's contact. He pressed it and then settings. A message appeared on his phone.

Are you sure you want to delete and block this contact?" Jon paused and then pressed Yes. He was done. He put his phone beside him and laid down letting the sobs take over his body.

At the same time Damian was standing outside the Kents farm looking up at Jons window. His head was spinning a little, probably because of whatever drug he was on. He forced back some tears and then turned and walked to his car. He knew he shouldn't be driving but he didn't care. He started the car and took off back to Gotham. Leaving the heartbroken half kryptonian behind.