Brotherly bonds (NSFW)

NSFW! Shipping all bat brothers.

Requested by Ouat0418

Damian sits down at the end of the table. The cave is full and he doesn't like it. The entire bat family is there to discuss some cases. Dick, Jason, Tim, Barbra, Stephanie, Cassandra, Duke. All are present. He wants them to leave. All of them. The mansion is crowded enough with him, Tim, Jason and Dick living there at the moment. Not including Bruce and Alfred. He is not in a good mood and would rather be left alone or patrol. Everyone is chatting. Bruce talks to Barbra and Dick to make a battle plan.

Damian glares at his youngest older brother, who makes his way over to him.

"What Drake?" Tim makes an amused face.

"Wow, moody." Damian hardens his glare at the older. Not that it seemed to have any effect.

"What do you want?" Tim leans in with a mischievous smile on his lips, grabbing the armrests of Damians chair, effectively trapping him.

"I was just making sure my baby brother was alright." His voice is full of mischief and his eyes have a dangerous glint in them. It's enough for Damian to feel his cheeks heat up and turn his head to avoid Tim's gaze. God he is too easy.

"I'm fine Drake, go away" Tim grins and leans in close to Damians ear.

"You know what I think it is?" Tims hand discreetly wanders down to Damians' couch, brushing over it. Making the younger boy's blush deepen. "You are being pissy because you've been in that cock cage for two days.'' Damian turns away and Tim grins wider.

"Then take it off if you don't want me to be all pissy." Damian growls back.

"Aww but you know that's not how it works baby bat." Damian shivers from the nickname his brothers have given him. "You misbehaved and so now you are getting punished. Only Dick can decide when your punishment is over." Damian squeeze his eyes together. It is getting unbearably tight in his pants as his cock presses on the cage, trying to grow. "But you know... I know where Dick keeps the key. If you do something really good for me, I might tell you where it is." Damian's breath hitches.

"Drake..." Tim squeezes his hand around Damian's crotch and Damian has to suppress a moan.

"Do we have a deal baby bat?" Damian hesitates but then nods, he can't take this anymore. If pleasuring Tim is what it takes, so be it.

"Ah shit Baby bat, just like that!" Damian and Tim are in Tims room up in the manor. Damian is on his knees, sucking Tim of as Tim has a hard grip on his hair, forcing his head down on his cock. "Fuck!" Tim forces his cock down Damian's throat. And Damian gives a cocked hum. He hates it, hates how much he loves to be used, how much he loves getting a cock shoved down his throat till he can't breath. It didn't really matter that it was Tim doing the shoving, even if he prefers Jason and Dick. "Close, shit I'm close don't stop!" Damian closes his eyes and shivers, knowing what is coming, the warm liquid that will shoot down his throat. But then the door opens and Tim stops, still holding Damian in place on his cock.

"What the hell Timbers?!" Jason screams in an angry tone. Tim pulls Damian of his cock. "What do you think you are doing?" Jason asks accusingly and puts his hands on his hips.

"I was just..." Tim stammers.

"You know you can't use him without Dickibirds permission. Do you have that?" Tim looks away.

"No." He answer in a low tone. Damian is still on his knees on the floor and he is shaking with excitement, his cock desperately trying to get hard.

"Well then you are gonna have to get it aren't ya?" Jason says, a hint of excitement in his voice. Jason picks up his phone and calls Dick, setting him on speaker.