*Tt* Alphas (NSFW)

Rut was a Bitch. Everyone knew it and Jon definitely knew it. He was currently half a day into it. He had been on a mission when it started. Had had to suppress the urge to hump everything that moved, including the villains. Finally he had returned to his and Damian joint apartment where he had imagined finding his mate in heat since they are synced but no such luck. Damian was not in heat. Instead he was working, reading through case files on his portable screen in bed. Jon had tried to convince Damian to have sex. But it was like trying to convince a sheep to move from a road. He had tried distracting himself with video games but that didn't work. So he sat on the sofa and looked at Damian who was on his stomach on the bed, more specifically his ass. The small tight ass of the vigilante had never looked so inviting.

"It's no fair!!! We are supposed to be synced I shouldn't have to go through my rut alone." Jon whined but got no reaction from Damian so he continued. "I'm your mate. Can't you just take a brake and help me out?"

"No." Damian answered shortly without looking away from his screen.

"What is the point to have a mate if you won't help me with this?" Jon whined.

"Love, companionship, a reason to be late." Damian answered in a monotone voice, still working his way through the files.

"I guess." Jon sulked. Damian rolled his eyes.

"Go jerk off if it bothers you that much." Damian said, focus still on the screen. Jon turned to glare at him.

"You know it doesn't do the same thing. I need something to rut against." There was a short silence as Jon sulked.

"Well I guess you could rut against my ass..." there was a guest of wind and Jon had, using his super speed, laid himself on top of Damian. "...if you don't distract me." Damian finished but Jon had already started rutting against Damians ass and shit did it feel good. Damian's was was so soft. So perfectly round and well... humpable. Jon rubbed against him but wasn't satisfied with the friction so he quickly removed his pants. Damian seemed unfazed and kept working. As Jon laid his nude boner against Damians soft pants he moaned and then started jerking his hips. Rutting against Damian, chasing the friction.

"Oh Dami!" Jon moaned but Damian didn't seem to notice. But it was beyond Jon now. His beast was taking control ass he rutted against Damian. Desperately rubbing against him, chasing his climax that was way to far away for comfort. Jon moaned, shit it felt right. No where near as amazing as actually fucking Damian, butt still, amazing. Jon's eyes fluttered shut as he gave a low growl. He threaded his arms under Damians chest and grabbed a hold of his shoulders as he pressed harder against his ass. Shit he needed it, so bad. Ever since he had marked Damian a year earlier he had been all he thought about and Damian had reached another level of hotness when he wore Jon's mark. Everything about him turned Jon on. He felt hopeless, he needed him. Damian kept him sane. His wandering mind was pulled back to the moment as Jon felt his knot grow. "Ohhhh!" The sensitive knot felt so good to rub against Damian and unknown to Jon. Damian had started blushing and found it just a little harder to concentrate as Jon's knot got gradually harder against his ass. Jon was so close, so close, he just needs a little more. "Dami, please!" Damian rolled his eyes. But non the less said the magic words that always made Jon cum .

"Knot me alpha." It wasn't much feeling in the words even though Damian normally yelled them out willingly since the feeling of getting knotted by his mate was amazing but it nonetheless drove Jon over the edge and he came hard in between Damians butt cheeks. Some spurting up over his back. Jon kept rutting against Damian, riding out his high before finally coming to a stop and collapsing into a pile of limbs on top of him.

"Thanks Dami." Jon sighed out. Damian moved a hand up and patted Jon on the head but immediately after he heard a shore in his ear. He glanced back and saw that the half kryptonian was fast asleep on his back. His softening cook lying in its own cum against Damians clothed ass.

"Tt, alphas."

A/N Just a short little scene for you lovelies ;) Not at al based on my boyfriend...no not at all..............eh bye!